JohnnyPunter
Degenerate
- Messages
- 3,190
- Reactions
- 8,500
Not going to lie. I was scared when Anal Aussie was ahead in the beginning
Nope. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the working girls voted for Natasha just so they wouldn't win. I got sacrificed by the punters and she got sacrificed by the working girls!OK, I have to ask the question, given the winner: Was this voting rigged?![]()
Everybody winsNope. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the working girls voted for Natasha just so they wouldn't win. I got sacrificed by the punters and she got sacrificed by the working girls!
Then.... you got what you wanted?Nope. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the working girls voted for Natasha just so they wouldn't win. I got sacrificed by the punters and she got sacrificed by the working girls!
Followed by a mistress Yuki or treat the penis encoreWell if the Sacrificial Budget is $1k, there's potential here for a Gold, Silver, and maybe even a Bronze review.
Nat's GFE is $330 /hr
A full-on Raygun kanga-hammer hour with Stephanie would be about $300
No... Natasha Petrova is not someone I would book if it weren't for this competition. There's a lot of ladies on the list I would much rather book!Then.... you got what you wanted?
Could have been worse. She's better than other options on there.
Better be ready. Word has probably reached her by now. She will be prepared for you.No... Natasha Petrova is not someone I would book if it weren't for this competition. There's a lot of ladies on the list I would much rather book!
Of course. She's probably been prepared for weeks!Better be ready. Word has probably reached her by now. She will be prepared for you.
Sorry mateHe's not that scary, surely?
I mean, the Grasians (Granny Asians) love him!!
I get confused with Ping Golf when you say that.Sorry mate
the politically correct terminology is "Tai Ping GILF"
When I first heard JP talk of some of his conquests as looking like the old ladies entering the local Tai Ping Supermarket I had a smirk on my face for a good couple of days.I get confused with Ping Golf when you say that.
Have you waited long enough so she can't identify you?I'll post the sacrificial report tonight![]()
Some how I don't think she gets many clients... So she will probably know who I am whether I post the review today or in 6 months time!Have you waited long enough so she can't identify you?
That was what I was afraid of.Some how I don't think she gets many clients... So she will probably know who I am whether I post the review today or in 6 months time!![]()
Do escorts normally search online to see if people post reviews about them?Some how I don't think she gets many clients... So she will probably know who I am whether I post the review today or in 6 months time!![]()
All the time. And even if they don't all the other working girls tip them off!Do escorts normally search online to see if people post reviews about them?
Forgive me if I sound like an idiot, I’m sort of new to this punting stuff
There must be quite a few curious about Natasha on here, to get that many votes.No... Natasha Petrova is not someone I would book if it weren't for this competition. There's a lot of ladies on the list I would much rather book!
You and me both!Me, I was keen for a (literal) pissing match with Jade.
There must be quite a few curious about Natasha on here, to get that many votes.
![]()