PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

[THE SACRIFICE 2] JP gives Natasha Petrova a pearl necklace πŸ’¦ Trusted Review

JohnnyPunter

Degenerate
Messages
3,181
Reactions
8,464
After holding a second "Sacrifice" competition where Punter Hub members nominate working girls and then vote on which one I should book - Natasha Petrova was chosen by a wide margin of 43.7% of the vote. It was not the girl I voted for but true to my word I went ahead and booked her none the less.

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

I had seen Natasha's adverts many times on the directories and never once did I fell compelled to book her. She has been quite active on the forums in the past, although she has always had quite mixed reviews. She works the graveyard shift at the worst brothel in Auckland, Pinky Girls. That means she starts her shift at 11pm and works until daylight. That is bit of a red flag as it means her regular clientele consists of two types:

1. Drunk men leaving the pubs and clubs of Central Auckland who are drunk enough to make a bad decision.

and

2. Mutants that only crawl out of the sewers at night πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ

I prefer to punt during the day so this booking was a pain in the arse to arrange. Anyway I managed to get a booking one evening. I arrived a bit early and had to wait around a half an hour or so. During that time the only client I saw was some drunk guy. So business must be slow for Pinky Girls, especially considering how many girls they have on roster.

A few minutes before the scheduled booking I got out of my car and headed to meet my fate. The male Asian manager buzzed me in and once inside I headed up the stairs to the reception/lounge area where a fat Asian guy with bad peroxide blonde hair greeted me and told me to sit on one of the lounge suites, which I did. He told me he'd arrange a lineup but I told him I had a booking with the Russian Natasha. He wanted me to pay before he summoned her, which is something I would strongly advise against doing at Pinky Girls. However on this occasion I gave him the cash, which he handed it to someone in a back office and went to get Natasha.

Several moments later Natasha appeared in the lounge wearing a robe covering her figure. When she saw me she stopped in her tracks and looked like she had seen a ghost. I guess she was on edge since she knew JohnnyPunter was going to be visiting her. I also think maybe she wanted to gauge my response to her appearance before coming closer as I probably didn't look like her regular clientele - drunks, mutants and Doak. I got the feeling she was weary of being rejected. I discerned this because she only continued walking towards me after I smiled and nodded at her, giving her my approval. She led me to her room which was quite dark and dingy but seem quite clean. It had a shower inside with a double bed and LED string lights on the wall and she could adjust the colour. On first impression she is quite an awkward person, and probably doubly awkward.

Now look, to be blunt, Natasha is not my type... She's a bit bigger than her photos indicate. Especially the ones of her in front of the Sky Tower which must be quite old. Her genuine age looked to me to be about mid 30s.

Face: 4/10 πŸ€“
Body: 3.9/10
(she needs to join the gym)
Tits: 7.5/10 (her best asset, but slightly saggy)
Pussy: 6.7/10 (shaved, mostly innie, not the tightest)
Anus: 5/10 πŸ”

Like I said she's a bit awkward so I had to break the ice in the room by making some small talk. I kind of always imagined her to have a Kiwi accent given how prolific she was on the forums. But it is unmistakably Russian. I bought enough cash to upgrade to PSE (+$240) andwas on the fence abought paying for it since she doesn't specify what it includes on her profile. But in the room I changed my mind and decided to save it for a recovery punt.πŸ’²

She asked me to have a shower so I stripped off for a quick courtesy shower. While I was doing so she disappeared out of the room. I guess maybe she was checking I paid the correct amount to the Manager etc. She came back into the room just as I was leaving the shower. Despite dropping a viagra before the booking my cock was still extremely flaccid...

After drying myself I lay naked on the bed on the towel she had placed down towel down horizontally. I waited for her to join me, she spent another minute awkward and nervously pottering around the room. Then she came and stood next to the bed on opposite side and just stood there nervously in her robe, like she was wondering what to do. Finally she took off her robe to expose her body, looked at my flaccid dehydrated worm πŸͺ± and then sat on the bed next to me. She definitely had her work cut out for her. There wasn't really any foreplay or anything like that. I don't think she includes it in her base rate. She just picked up my flaccid floppy cock and started gently wanking it. I just lay there and zoned in on her tits. She does have a decent rack which looked like natural D's. I grabbed one and got the nipple out. Then she stopped what she was doing to take her bra off so I could play with them then went back to stroking my cock. After focusing on her tits and with the sensation of her hand gently stroking my worm, it inflated to 33%.

Handjob: 4/10 (pretty basic) πŸ†πŸ–οΈ

Then surprisingly she stopped wanking my cock and reached over to get a condom. I wasn't even sure it was hard enough for a 'dom at 33%, but she managed to get one on. She must be used to dealing with flaccid semis. Then she bent over and proceeded to give me an unethusatic blowjob. It was surprisingly average and mechanical considering how long she has been working in the industry. There was no ball play or ball sucking or anything like that. She did deep throat it a couple of times, which was quite easy since my cock was only about 66% hard at that point. While she was giving me head she had one hand on the base of my cock and the other was sitting idle on my leg. She could have made better use of it. In fact I grabbed her free hand at one point and put it on my balls which she briefly caressed beofre moving her away again.

CBJ: 5.5/10 🀨

After some minutes my cock got hard enough for intercourse, probably 80% hardness. So I suggested we fuck. She asked what position and I said missionary. Then she took her panties off and lay back on the bed. Her pussy is quite decent looking, mostly innie, and it was shaved. At first I came up on my knees and briefly started penetrating her pussy like that. I couldn't help but notice she had her legs up in a weird position like she was on a gynaecologists examination table or something. I lay down on top of her and proceeded to fuck away. She turned on the fake moans, but interestingly she parcelled it with dirty talk... "Yes baby, fuck me harder", "OOo yeah". "Oh yes" etc. Which was an interesting change, especially in her Russian accent. Her pussy wasn’t very tight, as you might expect, but I’ve had looser.

Missionary sex: 7/10

After a bit I decided to switch it up and suggested doggy. So she flipped around into doggy position. As she was prostrated on all fours in the position I conducted an anus inspection for you guys. I spread her wobbly arse cheeks to gain a view of her brown eye. As I did she flinched and squired and moved her hand back to stop me. But it was too late, I had successfully inspected her anus. I would rate it an average 5/10. It was brown and average looking, no noticeable hair in the crack which was good. πŸ‘πŸ”

She wasn't very good at doggy style. She didn't angle and curve her body like a doggy-pro girl would. Her body also wasn't very flattering form behind. I pounded away for a bit but it wasn't doing much for me. So much cock started loosing hardness and deflated back to 66% and fell out of her cunt. I used my hand to work it up harder then put it back in and continued fucking. This happened a couple of times, then the third time it fell out I gave up.

Doggy sex: 4/10

I just lay back on the bed and took the condom off and started jerking my semi off. She sat next to me looking at it confused. She reached towards it like she was going to give me another handjob. But instead I had another idea. πŸ’‘ I asked her if I could fuck her tits. She said something along the lines of she doesn’t do titty fucking very often. Then she proceeded to sit between my legs and bent over my cock awkwardly trying to fuck it with her tits from above. She didn't really seem to know what to do. So instead I just got her to lie on her back on the bed. Then I straddled her waist, poured some lube between her tits and got her to push them together. Then I proceeded to hump her tits. πŸˆπŸ†πŸˆ My balls were sliding up and down her chest while I was doing it.

She mustn't do titty fucking very often as I had to adjust her hands a couple of times to form better cleavage for my cock. The whole time she was doing it she had her face looking to the side, I guess she didn't want any misfires. I just focused on the sensation and the visuals of my cock sliding in between her slippery tits. Then after several minutes I felt myself getting close. I kept humping those slightly saggy Russian D-cups, then when I was about to pop I timed it perfectly so my knob was poking out the top and a big squirt of cum shot out onto her neck giving her a good old fashioned pearl necklace. πŸ’¦ The rest of the cum pooled between her tits. She lightly slapped my leg and told me I was supposed to tell her when I was going to do that. Whoops! I squeezed the rest of my cum onto her tits then hopped off her. Then I handed her some wet wipes to mop my cum up and took one for myself to clean my cock.

Titty fuck with pearl necklace finish: 8/10

Afterwards she decided she needed to take a quick shower. So I just lay on the bed and waited for her. It was still a bit awkward, she didn't really make any conversation while in the shower. When she came out she joined me on the bed and we just hung out chatting for a bit. Shes a bit socially akward but seems friendly enough. Some of you guys complained she tastes of Big Macs and Cigarettes. I never kissed her so can't comment on the Big Mac taste, but I can report she seems to have switched to vaping. So hopefully no more Big Mac and smokers breath for you guys that want to kiss her. πŸ”πŸš¬

So overall, the booking was better than I was expecting. Will I return? Not unless she wins The Sacrifice 3! :poop:
 
2. Applies to me. I'm the mutant. Natasha is probably the only working girl that can handle Doak's exhaustive high stake poker stories, most of which goes over her head.

@JohnnyPunter did the fat asian guy recognise you from before? Where he made fun of you for going soft or some shit?
 
Last edited:
Haha.. I have always wondered about Natasha from the forums... Nice review....

And about the Mutant comment? My BIGGEST pet peeve is how hard it is to find a good escort after 9pm. Turning up to a brothel in broad daylight? You guys are the mutants.
Well I mean she works from 11pm to 5am...

I usually prefer to punt between the hours of 12noon to 8pm πŸ€”
 
Haha.. I have always wondered about Natasha from the forums... Nice review....

And about the Mutant comment? My BIGGEST pet peeve is how hard it is to find a good escort after 9pm. Turning up to a brothel in broad daylight? You guys are the mutants.
Most of the good girls work during the day or early morning
 
Haha.. I have always wondered about Natasha from the forums... Nice review....

And about the Mutant comment? My BIGGEST pet peeve is how hard it is to find a good escort after 9pm. Turning up to a brothel in broad daylight? You guys are the mutants.
Some of us, like those who need to travel to Auckland, can only do it during the day
 
Did you enquire about the availability of haircut-FS combos?

I promised Nat years ago I would stop in if she ever offered complimentary haircuts with a booking
Maybe she should start offering it. At least then she could work days and it might even bring her more business!

The HDE - Hairdresser Experience βœ‚οΈ

Haircut + Handjob $70
Haircut + Blowjob $100
Haircut + Fullservice $200

She could rent a little granny flat somewhere. The neighbours will think all the men are just coming for haircuts only!
 
Maybe she should start offering it. At least then she could work days and it might even bring her more business!

The HDE - Hairdresser Experience βœ‚οΈ

Haircut + Handjob $70
Haircut + Blowjob $100
Haircut + Fullservice $200

She could rent a little granny flat somewhere. The neighbours will think all the men are just coming for haircuts only!
Isn't there an Auntie who already offers this? Complete with coastal stroll to get your daily exercise?
 
2. Applies to me. I'm the mutant. Natasha is probably the only working girl that can handle Doak's exhaustive high stake poker stories, most of which goes over her head.

@JohnnyPunter did the fat asian guy recognise you from before? Where he made fun of you for going soft or some shit?
If you want to entertain yourself with that unfortunate episode, it is here...

Basically I booked the most popular girl at Pinky Girls, Cherry. But made the mistake of giving them the cash before seeing the lady. So the Mamasan sent in a substitute - a fat old Chinese Auntie called Olive. She was so unattractive I went flaccid and I was disappointed with the whole booking I left half way.
 
Isn't there an Auntie who already offers this? Complete with coastal stroll to get your daily exercise?
Indeed,
my original review here,

and offer to Nat for:


✊ πŸ†πŸ’¦

πŸ’ˆπŸ’‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ’ˆ
 
Back
Top