HappyFeet
Sleaze
- Messages
- 46
- Reactions
- 66
Maybe both, got fired and got a pay rise?Did she get fired from LF or did she leave and gave herself a payrise?
Maybe both, got fired and got a pay rise?Did she get fired from LF or did she leave and gave herself a payrise?
All the young hotties are starfish by default, unless they are brand new to the industry.It's a shame that her service is only the "Ultimate Starfish Burocratic Experience" cause she looks super hot
All the young hotties are starfish by default, unless they are brand new to the industry.
That's such a random thing to sayAs I know, Athena Morgan, and Shay Summers are not starfish by default.
Athena is not as young as some of the sl girls. Shay is young but thats why doesn't do many service.As I know, Athena Morgan, and Shay Summers are not starfish by default.
They're good but yes I'm same. Hype is a bit much. Ginger at dh willow some other lf girls are all the same. Good. Athena and shay are just like those.I have seen Shay or Athena but feel there's been too much hype on this forum. Would be keen to hear from a trusted source of what they're really like.
Shay service is good.
Athena is just simply the best, no doubt and actually under hype (for me at least).
I think his name is something like overlord nowWhat happened with tedbear? He disappeared from here... maybe jealous, don't wanna read that other guys are sticking their penises on her?
Hope he's alright, if he was not kidding that guy was seriously in trouble with his "devotion" to her