PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Piper Mae at LF = Dolly at St Johns Trusted Review

I have seen Shay or Athena but feel there's been too much hype on this forum. Would be keen to hear from a trusted source of what they're really like.
 
I have seen Shay or Athena but feel there's been too much hype on this forum. Would be keen to hear from a trusted source of what they're really like.
They're good but yes I'm same. Hype is a bit much. Ginger at dh willow some other lf girls are all the same. Good. Athena and shay are just like those.
 
Shay service is good.

Athena is just simply the best, no doubt and actually under hype (for me at least).

What happened with tedbear? He disappeared from here... maybe jealous, don't wanna read that other guys are sticking their penises on her?

Hope he's alright, if he was not kidding that guy was seriously in trouble with his "devotion" to her
 
What happened with tedbear? He disappeared from here... maybe jealous, don't wanna read that other guys are sticking their penises on her?

Hope he's alright, if he was not kidding that guy was seriously in trouble with his "devotion" to her
I think his name is something like overlord now 😂
 
Back
Top