PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

2 Days 2 Titty Fucks

Whatthefuck

Regular
Messages
18
Reactions
39
Can’t be bothered with a long review but thought Ild at least share these 2 encounters I’ve had.

Missy

Age:43
Tits:F cup

Looks:
Looked mint for her age, photos are accurate enough/ even better in person (had much lower expectations)
Don’t remember a mum tum, looked as expected for her general build.

Service:
For a quick service it wasn’t rushed at all, she took her time stripping in front of me and did some sensual shit on the floor with some ass shaking 👌.
The titty fuck was above average, great size and great technique. I’ve had a few clueless ones where they don’t know how to hold the tits together.

Overall 7/10
$90 is great value for a titty fuck with a euro, maybe should be 9/10 accounting for value?

Celine

Age: late 40s?
Tits : J cup

Looks:
Pre nut - thought she looked alright, on the larger side but her face was decent for age and size.
Post nut - maybe shouldn’t have gone there….
Tits in her lingerie looked insane, wow they are definitely J cup but gravity has taken its toll over the years.

Service:
This was the highlight, she was very accomodating to everything. Multiple positions titty fucking, CBJ.
Holding her tits together for a titty fuck was actually much more difficult than expected with all the oil. When I had finished and still had time on the clock she had offered me round 2 which was surprising. I was good though.

Overall 6/10
Bit of regrets… would’ve been a 4/10 if she wasn’t so nice and wanted to provide a great service.
Probably wouldn’t return, but I also wouldn’t advise you not to?

No pussy or anus rating - I’m here for the tits.


Who do I see next? Would love a Sylvie but fuck paying $360 for a 30min TF
 
Sylvie might give you the titty fuck for free in the base rate if you play your cards right. I imagine 90% of her clients want to titty fuck her.

Either way it might be worth the price to play with 10/10 set of perky natural Double D's on the body of a petite early 20s girl!

If you are less concerned about age and body type, as you seem to be, there is always the Russian Natasha who gives a surprisingly satisfying titty fuck, if you guide her!
 
Sylvie might give you the titty fuck for free in the base rate if you play your cards right. I imagine 90% of her clients want to titty fuck her.

Either way it might be worth the price to play with 10/10 set of perky natural Double D's on the body of a petite early 20s girl!

If you are less concerned about age and body type, as you seem to be, there is always the Russian Natasha who gives a surprisingly satisfying titty fuck, if you guide her! Sylvie has the sexyest boobs out! Good lord and that sexy accent being French, might have to visit her next but can never make up my mind haha 😄
 
Can’t be bothered with a long review but thought Ild at least share these 2 encounters I’ve had.

Missy

Age:43
Tits:F cup

Looks:
Looked mint for her age, photos are accurate enough/ even better in person (had much lower expectations)
Don’t remember a mum tum, looked as expected for her general build.

Service:
For a quick service it wasn’t rushed at all, she took her time stripping in front of me and did some sensual shit on the floor with some ass shaking 👌.
The titty fuck was above average, great size and great technique. I’ve had a few clueless ones where they don’t know how to hold the tits together.

Overall 7/10
$90 is great value for a titty fuck with a euro, maybe should be 9/10 accounting for value?

Celine

Age: late 40s?
Tits : J cup

Looks:
Pre nut - thought she looked alright, on the larger side but her face was decent for age and size.
Post nut - maybe shouldn’t have gone there….
Tits in her lingerie looked insane, wow they are definitely J cup but gravity has taken its toll over the years.

Service:
This was the highlight, she was very accomodating to everything. Multiple positions titty fucking, CBJ.
Holding her tits together for a titty fuck was actually much more difficult than expected with all the oil. When I had finished and still had time on the clock she had offered me round 2 which was surprising. I was good though.

Overall 6/10
Bit of regrets… would’ve been a 4/10 if she wasn’t so nice and wanted to provide a great service.
Probably wouldn’t return, but I also wouldn’t advise you not to?

No pussy or anus rating - I’m here for the tits.


Who do I see next? Would love a Sylvie but fuck paying $360 for a 30min TF

I'm a full service guy sucks Missy only do SM :(
 
Back
Top