MoodyHank
Sleaze
- Messages
- 14
- Reactions
- 84
It was a dreary Sunday arvo with some rain-cancelled activities. Lucky for my little head free time and cash to burn = burner phone gets turned on!
SC was fucking around and their ads didn’t match who was actually available and the one girl they offered had bad reviews. DBVIP is just a short drive away so headed there instead. The god fearing had taken most of the street parking while church was on. I was there to pray to the alter of Chinese hooker inmigration scams instead.
The receptionist showed me to a room and asked me to wait. A few mins later two girls showed up Christy and Yuanyuan. I knew instantly that Yuanyuan was for me while I was flabbergasted she actually looked like her pics. Christy was friendly but not my type of yellow.
Yuanyuan: https://www.dbvip.co.nz/yuanyuan
Age: looks 30
Size: 4 or 6
Breasts: a very well supported C that made me question many times if they were enhanced
English: basic but we could talk enough
Service: top notch
Pussy: very small slight outie, fully shaved
No mum-tum
Yuanyuan was about as sexy as I could hope for if I decided to swing Asian on the regular. I thought during the booking that when my future 3rd ex-wife departs that a Chinese girl like this one would not be so bad.
I was rock hard by the time she had turned the shower on and presented me with her lovely tits. Her waist was tiny just as I like. She kept grabbing my cock as she organised the room “oh very good one”.
We went into the shower for the full DB wash down experience. Those girls get into every nook and cranny during the shower. I laughed to myself when she soaped up my ass a few times and became hopeful that spontaneous rimming on me might be on the menu. It was.
I had to squeeze Yuanyuan’s tits a few times because I was suspicious they were enhanced. I couldn’t feel silicone but they are near perfect with zero sag.
Near the end of the shower she got on her knees and took me in her mouth for the first of many times during our hour. She took my meat and giggled a few times commenting on my size. These girls know how to make you feel like a king.
After the shower we moved to the bed and she asked if I wanted a massage. No way I was going to waste time face down. I laid front up, rocket ship at the ready and gestured for her to continue sucking me.
It was at that point that she grabbed me again and said “you very good. So big. Please sex one time. Just slow?” I got the message she was a bit concerned I was going to break her little Chinese box. We laughed with each other and I said sex one time, then suck second time. She said ok ok with a relieved look on her face.
Then the full scale Chinese body licking and nipple play commenced. Every part of my body received some attention including some excellent ball sucking. And when I say sucking there was a lot of suction going on. Yuanyuan gave me an excellent blowjob probably in the hopes I would release my demons then and there, sparing her pussy. I had other plans.
I motioned for a condom and she rustled through to find the right size. She lubbed us both up and laid back legs spread presenting me with that lovely shaved pussy of hers, with dark brown Chinese pussy lips like they have.
I slowly entered her and took it gentle like she asked. She had her head back and started some fake moaning. I took her hand and put it on her clit and watched her play with herself while I gently went to work expanding her box.
This seemed to work and she got wetter and the fake moans turned to more realistic sounds. She became responsive to every thrust and started rubbing herself more furiously. As she got in to it she tried to grab my own nipples with that Chinese hooker trick to get you to blow quicker. Not this time thanks!
I flipped her over and had her start riding me instead. She clearly decided this was too deep and her cervix was being violated more than planned. But like a good girl she just changed position and squatted down on me instead, feet on the bed, hands on my chest, bounding up and down on me and controlling the depth. I laid back and put my armed behind my head. It was like watching porn with first person perspective camera angle, and my own cock in the video.
I was near the end and wanted a finale so moved to the edge of the bed and put her on her back. I held her legs back higher than her tiny waist to give me unobstructed entry. She was wet, her pussy was well broken in by now, and I got the ball slapping finish I had been waiting for.
We stood up together sweaty under the aircon. She smiled and said good boy to me. Pulled out the wet wipes and cleaned me off. Then, to my surprise, she got back on her knees and sucked the last of the cum sitting on the tip of my cock!! I was still 50% hard having just blown my load. The sensation was fucking excellent and she brought my back to full erection once again.
Yuanyuan then took me to the shower again and gave me the abbreviated wash down procedure. I didn’t want to waste time doing this all over again because I still had 20 mins on the clock. We dried off and I took her back to the bed.
She offered a massage and laughed when I laid on my back smiling, wanting her to give my cock more attention again. She knew the mission and grabbed me ready to pounce. She before sucking me again she clarified, “no sex. Hand and suck?” I agreed and she went to town.
After a few minutes of a sensual blowjob where she laid on my leg, hair drapped over me, sucking my cock like it was a tasty lollipop to be enjoyed, she eventually got up on her knees, sucked my nipple and gave me an energetic handjob to finish round two.
Yuanyuan was a delight and put a solid effort in. After showering and dressing again she grabbed my cock and told me “very good, me very small” pointing to between her legs.
I walked back to the car in the drizzle thinking that if the local girls put the effort in like those Chinese imports, she would have us men lining up for more. But we know they don’t and that’s why DBVIP has the reputation it does for providing hot young Asian girls that fuck you just like we deserve to be fucked when we are paying for it.
8 out of 10. Only deducted points because I like to pound out the second shot instead of a handjob. But it was fucking good all the same.
SC was fucking around and their ads didn’t match who was actually available and the one girl they offered had bad reviews. DBVIP is just a short drive away so headed there instead. The god fearing had taken most of the street parking while church was on. I was there to pray to the alter of Chinese hooker inmigration scams instead.
The receptionist showed me to a room and asked me to wait. A few mins later two girls showed up Christy and Yuanyuan. I knew instantly that Yuanyuan was for me while I was flabbergasted she actually looked like her pics. Christy was friendly but not my type of yellow.
Yuanyuan: https://www.dbvip.co.nz/yuanyuan
Age: looks 30
Size: 4 or 6
Breasts: a very well supported C that made me question many times if they were enhanced
English: basic but we could talk enough
Service: top notch
Pussy: very small slight outie, fully shaved
No mum-tum
Yuanyuan was about as sexy as I could hope for if I decided to swing Asian on the regular. I thought during the booking that when my future 3rd ex-wife departs that a Chinese girl like this one would not be so bad.
I was rock hard by the time she had turned the shower on and presented me with her lovely tits. Her waist was tiny just as I like. She kept grabbing my cock as she organised the room “oh very good one”.
We went into the shower for the full DB wash down experience. Those girls get into every nook and cranny during the shower. I laughed to myself when she soaped up my ass a few times and became hopeful that spontaneous rimming on me might be on the menu. It was.
I had to squeeze Yuanyuan’s tits a few times because I was suspicious they were enhanced. I couldn’t feel silicone but they are near perfect with zero sag.
Near the end of the shower she got on her knees and took me in her mouth for the first of many times during our hour. She took my meat and giggled a few times commenting on my size. These girls know how to make you feel like a king.
After the shower we moved to the bed and she asked if I wanted a massage. No way I was going to waste time face down. I laid front up, rocket ship at the ready and gestured for her to continue sucking me.
It was at that point that she grabbed me again and said “you very good. So big. Please sex one time. Just slow?” I got the message she was a bit concerned I was going to break her little Chinese box. We laughed with each other and I said sex one time, then suck second time. She said ok ok with a relieved look on her face.
Then the full scale Chinese body licking and nipple play commenced. Every part of my body received some attention including some excellent ball sucking. And when I say sucking there was a lot of suction going on. Yuanyuan gave me an excellent blowjob probably in the hopes I would release my demons then and there, sparing her pussy. I had other plans.
I motioned for a condom and she rustled through to find the right size. She lubbed us both up and laid back legs spread presenting me with that lovely shaved pussy of hers, with dark brown Chinese pussy lips like they have.
I slowly entered her and took it gentle like she asked. She had her head back and started some fake moaning. I took her hand and put it on her clit and watched her play with herself while I gently went to work expanding her box.
This seemed to work and she got wetter and the fake moans turned to more realistic sounds. She became responsive to every thrust and started rubbing herself more furiously. As she got in to it she tried to grab my own nipples with that Chinese hooker trick to get you to blow quicker. Not this time thanks!
I flipped her over and had her start riding me instead. She clearly decided this was too deep and her cervix was being violated more than planned. But like a good girl she just changed position and squatted down on me instead, feet on the bed, hands on my chest, bounding up and down on me and controlling the depth. I laid back and put my armed behind my head. It was like watching porn with first person perspective camera angle, and my own cock in the video.
I was near the end and wanted a finale so moved to the edge of the bed and put her on her back. I held her legs back higher than her tiny waist to give me unobstructed entry. She was wet, her pussy was well broken in by now, and I got the ball slapping finish I had been waiting for.
We stood up together sweaty under the aircon. She smiled and said good boy to me. Pulled out the wet wipes and cleaned me off. Then, to my surprise, she got back on her knees and sucked the last of the cum sitting on the tip of my cock!! I was still 50% hard having just blown my load. The sensation was fucking excellent and she brought my back to full erection once again.
Yuanyuan then took me to the shower again and gave me the abbreviated wash down procedure. I didn’t want to waste time doing this all over again because I still had 20 mins on the clock. We dried off and I took her back to the bed.
She offered a massage and laughed when I laid on my back smiling, wanting her to give my cock more attention again. She knew the mission and grabbed me ready to pounce. She before sucking me again she clarified, “no sex. Hand and suck?” I agreed and she went to town.
After a few minutes of a sensual blowjob where she laid on my leg, hair drapped over me, sucking my cock like it was a tasty lollipop to be enjoyed, she eventually got up on her knees, sucked my nipple and gave me an energetic handjob to finish round two.
Yuanyuan was a delight and put a solid effort in. After showering and dressing again she grabbed my cock and told me “very good, me very small” pointing to between her legs.
I walked back to the car in the drizzle thinking that if the local girls put the effort in like those Chinese imports, she would have us men lining up for more. But we know they don’t and that’s why DBVIP has the reputation it does for providing hot young Asian girls that fuck you just like we deserve to be fucked when we are paying for it.
8 out of 10. Only deducted points because I like to pound out the second shot instead of a handjob. But it was fucking good all the same.