PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Where To Start Looking

Melin

Virgin
Messages
4
Reactions
4
First post here after spending way too may hours reading reviews. The amount of info on this site is fantastic but also overwhelming for a sheltered guy like myself starting from scratch, so I'm hoping some of you more experienced and wise heads may be able to help narrow things down.

I'm your average middle aged guy, new to punting and definitely no oil painting. Looking for a girl who can provide a proper intimate connection and experience rather than just a clinical service, I'm not the most experienced (no where near the level of the one and only JP, in either professional or personal rendezvous) so I'm looking for someone who's comfortable taking the lead and who's good enough at her job that is actually feels like she's into it and me. As pathetic as that might sound its kind of important to me.

Not into super your girls, I get the grubby old man feeling and it kills the mood for me.

Ideally looking for Auckland based ladies that are known for being engaging and making it feel reel.

Appreciate any advice for those who've been around the traps longer than me.

Cheers
 
Contact an agency and tell them your type and what sort of encounter you are looking for. I suggest DH. They have a mix of potential ladies for you. Also go on their website to narrow the list down.
Note some agencies generally only have younger girls so that rules them out.
Read the extras so you don’t get hit with extras and always ask what is included and not included ie kissing, daty etc
 
Contact an agency and tell them your type and what sort of encounter you are looking for. I suggest DH. They have a mix of potential ladies for you. Also go on their website to narrow the list down.
Note some agencies generally only have younger girls so that rules them out.
Read the extras so you don’t get hit with extras and always ask what is included and not included ie kissing, daty etc

Agree with this approach

Also would suggest LF and TA to add to that list based on the preferences.
 
Contact an agency and tell them your type and what sort of encounter you are looking for. I suggest DH. They have a mix of potential ladies for you. Also go on their website to narrow the list down.
Note some agencies generally only have younger girls so that rules them out.
Read the extras so you don’t get hit with extras and always ask what is included and not included ie kissing, daty etc
This is good advice. Dollhouse would be a good place to start.

Then once you're a bit more confident go from there. In no time you'll be getting rimmed by Old Amy.
 
potentially start with the rub n tugs
its far less seedy than whorehouses.
check out the reviews for the various thai massage places, go in, go nude, no undies, and go from there.
 
This is good advice. Dollhouse would be a good place to start.

Then once you're a bit more confident go from there. In no time you'll be getting rimmed by Old Amy.
This service is reserved for the more elite among us is it not? Old Amy I mean.
 
potentially start with the rub n tugs
its far less seedy than whorehouses.
check out the reviews for the various thai massage places, go in, go nude, no undies, and go from there.
Had my fair share of "Rub n Tugs", just not scratching the desired itch any more unfortunately, appreciate the advice tho!
 
What sort of girls do like (age, race, nationality, body shape etc)?
Somewhere close to 30’s or just over in terms of age, European and I’m a fan of a fit/slim body shape. D cups + would be a bonus but not the be all to end all.
 
Somewhere close to 30’s or just over in terms of age, European and I’m a fan of a fit/slim body shape. D cups + would be a bonus but not the be all to end all.
Willow@DH seems to be what you are looking for. Not on this week though.
 
Back
Top