PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

VIP BJ Venues

Qtb

Virgin
Messages
1
Reactions
1
In my never ending quest for a decent BJ, any suggestions for venues where one can reliably find a suitable VIP BJ?

Been a while since I last looked so thought I'd ask here first.
 
In my never ending quest for a decent BJ, any suggestions for venues where one can reliably find a suitable VIP BJ?

Been a while since I last looked so thought I'd ask here first.
Pretty much every Asian working girl or agency.

80% of Kiwi working girls do it too for the right price or after right number of visits.

No one's going to give you names though because we don't want to get the ladies in trouble!
 
Last edited:
If you find a non-Asian that does VIP BJ you have to keep that to yourself because they only offer when they want to.

Its nice to read about others experience and know you got it good but cant say anything.
 
This is such a suss post. Someone who joined to just ask where to get his/her dick sucked without a dom.

Either this is a real lazy fucker or a fake alt account or I'm just an old grumpy fuck (that's possible too :cry:)
 
Back
Top