PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

TongTong @ DB Trusted Review

LoopLoop

Horndog
Messages
350
Reactions
988
Saw TongTong at DB.

She’s around her mid-20s, with a cute face, petite girl next door vibe, perky B cups, light brown nipples, and smooth skin. About size 8 on the curvy side.

She was quite new when I saw her and seemed pretty inexperienced. She struggled to put the condom on, and I had to remind her to use lube.
She was shy at first, but once she warmed up, she became quite bubbly.

Sex was decent and BJ was okay.
Tried a few positions and enjoyed sucking her nipples while she was on top. My favourite was being on top with her legs bent so I could go deeper.
I liked that she was new and her reactions was genuine. No fake moans. Felt more like having sex with a regular girl than SW.


7/10
Overall, I had a great time.

a09dab_ba85b23b4a294df69f50bbcd77f47923~mv2.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top