PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Time to splash the cash

Messages
10
Reactions
14
MORENA Horn Dogs,

So after months of budget punting aunties and well lets just say more mature ladies, whilst satisfying still leaving feeling like a dirty dog, its time for me to splash the cash and pay for a babe that's more fresh and fulfill my fantasies.

This time I need to be more specific and recommendations are appreciated.

I want a young 18 to 21 year old baddie. Small tits, small ass and an innie. My ex had an outtie that looked like she made love to a cheese grater. Need to get that out my head.

Don't mind tattoos.

Also are there any ladies with a split tongue. That's a separate side quest.

And go
 
MORENA Horn Dogs,

So after months of budget punting aunties and well lets just say more mature ladies, whilst satisfying still leaving feeling like a dirty dog, its time for me to splash the cash and pay for a babe that's more fresh and fulfill my fantasies.

This time I need to be more specific and recommendations are appreciated.

I want a young 18 to 21 year old baddie. Small tits, small ass and an innie. My ex had an outtie that looked like she made love to a cheese grater. Need to get that out my head.

Don't mind tattoos.

Also are there any ladies with a split tongue. That's a separate side quest.

And go
If you hold off for a bit longer, Lacie ticks all those boxes, even the split tongue.
 
Ah damn. I was asleep lol. Plus, age usually is last on my list when the service is peak...and the lad has saved up the money to get anything less
 
MORENA Horn Dogs,

So after months of budget punting aunties and well lets just say more mature ladies, whilst satisfying still leaving feeling like a dirty dog, its time for me to splash the cash and pay for a babe that's more fresh and fulfill my fantasies.

This time I need to be more specific and recommendations are appreciated.

I want a young 18 to 21 year old baddie. Small tits, small ass and an innie. My ex had an outtie that looked like she made love to a cheese grater. Need to get that out my head.

Don't mind tattoos.

Also are there any ladies with a split tongue. That's a separate side quest.

And go
She still single?
 
Back
Top