PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Tia - TA (same energy as Adrianna Ex DH) Trusted Review

trustscope

Lecher
Messages
395
Reactions
1,085

I visited Tia at TA today for an hour + GFE which was $370 in total. She greeted me at the door with a hug and was really bubbly and easy to connect with. We talked about where she’s from and she mentioned that she is of mixed Polynesian background. She has quite a few tattoos with both hands covered and some on her stomach and she also has a really pretty smile. She was friendly and attentive throughout the experience.

🚩The only two things I noticed that were turnoff for most guys that she has some stretch marks on her stomach and her boobs are saggy. She smokes as well had little hint of smoke breathe. She used mouth fresher however there was small amount of smoke breathe still noticeable.

But if you leave that aside she's great in bed, a passionate kisser, knows really well how to tease you, great at BJ and sex and what not. She is an ideal girl what we seek and surely she can satisfy you the way you like. I really liked her approach at very first she asked me what turns me on, what I love the most and some questions revolving around intimacy. Which was really impressive never had someone who asked me these questions normally I ask this to girls. Never mind she was really friendly and chatty and we discussed what I like and may be it was just 5 minutes conversation and we connected really well. The best part about her is she got a really pretty face and smile and that great ass to die for! Everything was perfect from connection, intimacy, eye contact and eagerness to satisfy a guy!

Foreplay: She knows how to tease you and she likes dirty talking and likes to moan a lot! She likes to use oil for foreplay we got oiled up. Started with kissing it was great with lots of moans and tongue fighting loved her energy. She is there to tease and please you! The foreplay was really intimate where we turned on each other really well. She likes to take a lead.

Head game: That was really impressive she knows what she is doing I reckon she loves giving a BJ she took it like a queen! she started slowly with some spits and some tongue action. Focused really well on all aspects of BJ such as DT, sloppy BJ, Playing with balls additionally she squeeze's balls with left hand while giving head thats a PRO thing! she gave enough time giving head and even asked me if she could stop and move ahead! Wow she amazed me for the second time. Peak customer satisfaction.

Intercourse: She started with going on top of me with heaps of kissing loved that part. she did grinding as well it was perfect! later she changed to reverse cow girl! what a view i really loved her ass did some spanking. Did try some different positions where I could adore her great ass such as Doggy, Standing, used the massage table in room and did standing sex , did sideways. After trying many positions it was time to bust I kept thinking how I wanted to bust. I guess that was by far the best position i could opt for busting and it was!! I loved pounding her in that position. I tried this position with Isla SC and later with Mia SB in my last visit.

1790584805182.png


What a great encounter it was I loved it! we both were tired and out of breathe. I took a glass of water and she was getting ready for massage. Normally you can opt for massage at the beginning/end so i decided it at the end. She is so energetic even after a hard breath taking session she was up for a massage. She gave her full potential in that massage too!

Will I visit her again: Surely, yes :love:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top