PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Thai Massage Places Trusted Review

Adding my 2 cents

Wendy from St Heilers Thai Massage - Young, average face (not ugly but just plain). Super friendly, actually gives a decent massage and really puts in the effort which is rare. Probably the best body I have seen with these massage girls.

Mila from Remedy - Not going to get into too much details but.... it was intimate af. Did HJ & top off. She offered. Not the nicest tits in the world (saggy) but she loves getting them sucked. I've seen her when she worked at Remedy Home and offered nothing then. She looks super innocent but then there is a switch.
 
Seen Mia from Remedy Thai in Henderson.Not sure if she is same aa Mila.Opted for deep tissue but felt ptessure was mid to high
Good technique. HE was offfered after flip over and gladly taken .She did it nicely and maintened good eye contact.

Any one seen other girls like Jessie or som from same place?
 
Seen Mia from Remedy Thai in Henderson.Not sure if she is same aa Mila.Opted for deep tissue but felt ptessure was mid to high
Good technique. HE was offfered after flip over and gladly taken .She did it nicely and maintened good eye contact.

Any one seen other girls like Jessie or som from same place?
Did you get to play with her bod too ? - how old is she ?
 
saw a couple other new staff on Remedy came on this month (Lila and Katie), has anyone tried them yet?
 
saw a couple other new staff on Remedy came on this month (Lila and Katie), has anyone tried them yet?
Lila used to work at Sky Thai with Sita as Anna. She definitely does extras. Katie works at the Malai Thai in CBD. Never had a hint of extras from her.
 
saw Lila yesterday,She gorgeous,with big boobs. No rush,massage was pretty good.
should go check her out
 
Last edited:
saw Lila yesterday,She gorgeous, with big boobs. No rush,massage was pretty good.
should go check her out
Lila, if you’re going to try and boost custom, I wouldn’t have used “…massage was pretty good…” - I don’t want pretty good, I want fu**ing A-mazing!
 
Lila, if you’re going to try and boost custom, I wouldn’t have used “…massage was pretty good…” - I don’t want pretty good, I want fu**ing A-mazing!
What do you mean??? did Lila disappoint you,her massage was good no bad. lol
 
Super interested in more info on Lisa at Good Thai Epsom, she does not seem to be on the roster at the mo, how long ago did you vist here, def my type of think. Cheers - great reviews btw - thank you !
She looks so bloody good in the pic. How much does she charge?
 
saw Lila yesterday,She gorgeous,with big boobs. No rush,massage was pretty good.
should go check her out
ok, how big are they? b/c/d? saggy or not? does she allow sucking? what extras are offered? how much did u pay?
 
Adding my 2 cents

Wendy from St Heilers Thai Massage - Young, average face (not ugly but just plain). Super friendly, actually gives a decent massage and really puts in the effort which is rare. Probably the best body I have seen with these massage girls.

Mila from Remedy - Not going to get into too much details but.... it was intimate af. Did HJ & top off. She offered. Not the nicest tits in the world (saggy) but she loves getting them sucked. I've seen her when she worked at Remedy Home and offered nothing then. She looks super innocent but then there is a switch.
Anyone seen Anna from St Heliers Thai Massage?
 
Anyone seen Anna from St Heliers Thai Massage?
Anna is new. Just starting today at 3pm. I called in this morning. They are also interviewing another girl today. Possible to start tomorrow or sat. But most likely studying like Diane, so they probably start after 2pm onwards except weekends.
 
Back
Top