PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Sita at Sky Thai Massage

Roas

Client
Messages
20
Reactions
23
Following reviews here decided to try Sita last week. She was on reception, we sorted parking and agreed 1 hour massage. She was clearly on her own running the spa doing reception and treatments. Took me to the room which was nice and clean but no shower evident or offered. I stripped off and waited - naked and at the ready.

After 10 mins she returned and looked me up and down, smiled and asked me to lie face down - we both knew the agenda 😊. Massage was Ok, and eventually got to the legs and thighs, with hands drifting up to tickle the balls. I enjoyed this and lifted my hips, this encouraged her to reach up and stroke my cock. She asked, and I said ‘yes’. I turned over and she lubed me up and went to work. Too fast to be honest and made me cum too soon.

Had some more half hearted massage and then it was finished - rather early to be honest. She then took off - another customer had arrived - told me to let myself out !

Average experience - probably only 5/10. She seemed to be too distracted with reception and other customers arriving.
 
Sad to hear this. She used to be my go-to but I notice her massage getting worse each time. At one point, I would have rated her the best if you wanted a solid deep tissue massage with the best teasing HE finish. I guess she is distracted running her business. Last time I saw her, she was talking non-stop and everything was average. Haven't been back since.
 
She was at her best when she was working. Running a business and having to manage all the things associated with it is not easy. It was also a shame the other girl that was there temporarily drove away a bunch of punters.
 
I had an awesome massage with Sita and finished with a regulation HJ which was good but left me wanting more. Not sure if Sita open to more services. Anyone tried the new girl at Sky Thai?
 
I just wanted to add that I've been to Sita a few times and it's always been awesome. She's heaps of fun and cheeky. You can pretty much be straight up with her and ask her for what you want. Yes, she is a one woman show so is busy but I've never felt like I've been short timed or anything. She can be firm on the HJs but that's fun too, you got to firm up and meet power with power :) But she's happy for you to show her how you like it too. They do have a shower that customers can use. Just tell her before hand so she can plan. All up the facilities are amazing and super clean. I rate this place 5 stars :) That's my experience. I heard the new girl, Cara, is not longer there.

Happy travels
 
I just wanted to add that I've been to Sita a few times and it's always been awesome. She's heaps of fun and cheeky. You can pretty much be straight up with her and ask her for what you want. Yes, she is a one woman show so is busy but I've never felt like I've been short timed or anything. She can be firm on the HJs but that's fun too, you got to firm up and meet power with power :) But she's happy for you to show her how you like it too. They do have a shower that customers can use. Just tell her before hand so she can plan. All up the facilities are amazing and super clean. I rate this place 5 stars :) That's my experience. I heard the new girl, Cara, is not longer there.

Happy travels
I saw Cara in the shop two weeks ago when I saw Sita. I'm hoping to schedule another visit next week so will enquire re Cara
 
Back
Top