PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

SF site - Warning about what you say

There is another actually, Ember & Kayla at DH. Haven’t decided fully yet which to go for but those are my two top picks atm.

Gonna give the asian stuffings a pause while i go to spread some white cakes instead this time around😁
There is only one way, the Asian way. You will be crawling back in no time...
 
Even though this is not exactly a surprise for me, as I always thought that this was the case, I recently had a confirmation that owners of the brothels and agencies (obviously, the independent girls too) are reading the SexForum reviews and comments...but not only that, they take notes and make correlations with your phone numbers based on your reviews.

I recently had a situation (I prefer not getting into many details) where I received a txt message from a certain agency, threatening me about something I said there. It basically said "You are MysticStar..you said this....you said that...you will be banned from our Agency, etc....we will contact the Police to prosecute you"...

It was not a big deal and nothing illegal, actually, they should be thanking me for pointing out a flaw in their business operation, but....they took it the wrong way.

So, be careful with the SF site. I am no longer using it.
But how did they found that it was you using your phone no?
 
That place is fucking insane. There’s a thread about gifts for whores. Just be fucking normal pay the rate and your extras and you’ll likely get good service. I only ever involuntarily tip SB girls $10 because they never have change for the $300 I give them. These morons don’t get it’s a transaction and probably think a bottle of Woolworths wine will get them anal. Idiots. I swear some of these men have never had sex without paying for it.
Some sb girls do charge extra for normal stuff now days,depending on who you see.
 
Back
Top