PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Rena DBVIP

Messages
2
Reactions
1
Created a throwaway account just to write this review.
I was so angry after the session I almost texted DBVIP to complain, but instead here I am.

1/10 Stay away, you have been warned.

I've been burned before at DBVIP but I keep going back because sometimes they have some amazing girls, especially the ones who stay for just a short visit.


DBVIP does tend to enhance their photos quite a bit, but this one I would say is B&S level, especially at the higher price point of $400.

If any of you do not heed my warning and are able to have a good time, I genuinely salute you because you may as well just go for some cheap grannies for a much cheaper price.

I actually felt so gross by this experience, it made me think oh right this is what escorts must be feeling when there's a particularly old/gross client, except atleast they get paid.
I really should have left as soon as she took her clothes off for the shower, but I thought maybe there's a reason she charges $400.


Looks - 1/10. Saggy, Old. Profile says 23, theres plenty of girls at DBVIP with older profile ages in much better shape. Rena must be pushing 40+ She grabbed my hands to touch her saggy tits and said 'theyre real' and of course they're real, theyre super saggy!
BJ - 2/10 had worse, but this was terrible and she keeps breaking up the rhythm to perform and equally awful handjob.
Sex - N/A didn't even want to get in there, I just wanted to close my eyes and finish with a BJ but it was so awful that I couldn't, I just left.
 
thought most of their chics were young? I even tried a lineup and pick for myself as an option once and no one seemed remotely old besides icy who is a service queen that everyone loves
 
Yeah most of them are, they do have some older girls, I think some of the roster who has been around for a while would be mid 30s even though their profiles say late 20s.
 
Created a throwaway account just to write this review.
I was so angry after the session I almost texted DBVIP to complain, but instead here I am.

1/10 Stay away, you have been warned.

I've been burned before at DBVIP but I keep going back because sometimes they have some amazing girls, especially the ones who stay for just a short visit.


DBVIP does tend to enhance their photos quite a bit, but this one I would say is B&S level, especially at the higher price point of $400.

If any of you do not heed my warning and are able to have a good time, I genuinely salute you because you may as well just go for some cheap grannies for a much cheaper price.

I actually felt so gross by this experience, it made me think oh right this is what escorts must be feeling when there's a particularly old/gross client, except atleast they get paid.
I really should have left as soon as she took her clothes off for the shower, but I thought maybe there's a reason she charges $400.


Looks - 1/10. Saggy, Old. Profile says 23, theres plenty of girls at DBVIP with older profile ages in much better shape. Rena must be pushing 40+ She grabbed my hands to touch her saggy tits and said 'theyre real' and of course they're real, theyre super saggy!
BJ - 2/10 had worse, but this was terrible and she keeps breaking up the rhythm to perform and equally awful handjob.
Sex - N/A didn't even want to get in there, I just wanted to close my eyes and finish with a BJ but it was so awful that I couldn't, I just left.
Thanks for taking one for the team - Did you not see the girl before doing paperwork with the operator?
 
You really took one for the team brother, thank you for the warning. Photos did look hot, and $400 is on the high end for DB.
 
Damn, she looks hot af in the photos though. Can someone confirm if she is infact a grandma? She must be new there as I don't remember seeing her on the roster before.
 
Wow thanks for taking one for the team! I would have visited her based on those photos. Ticked all the right boxes for me
 
I see on the DBVIP website there are now two branches .

Is the db133 branch at Vincent street?
Tutu profile under 133 branch
 
db13 Branch: 13 Saint Benedict Street

dbvip133 Branch: 133 Vicent Street
So the famous (infamous 133) closed ,DDLounge took over the property and it is now DBViP 😵‍💫
At least it’s still in the CBD and has parking.
There used to be a pole there for dancing .
 
I was talking to the handler and just about to book at the new 133 Vincent Street location but saw the previous establishment was frequently described as a shit hole.

Has anyone been to the new spot? Maybe they've done a reno since?
 
I’ve talked to one of the WG there. she told me Rena has gone/ fired. She is actually 20’ just looks like 30’, sad. Actually the rate in DB and some other asian brothel is set by the girls not the boss. Girls can decide how much they want to charge if they think they deserve the price. They will adjust per the market response or just leave/ swap to other brothel.
 
There's a $600 girl at the moment, and there are also please ask prices. They have to be expensive if they can't even disclose an amount!
I wouldn't bother with them, many dissapointing reviews on the expensive ones lately.

The prices are a ransom and the pictures are cheap AI filters - AWG aspiring top dollars should advertise NZ background portfolio at least for keen punters
 
Last edited:
I was talking to the handler and just about to book at the new 133 Vincent Street location but saw the previous establishment was frequently described as a shit hole.

Has anyone been to the new spot? Maybe they've done a reno since?
There's actually 2 levels of rooms. The upper level and the standard level.
The upper level is quite nice, big rooms with large tiled shower and a large bed.
Th standard level is more standard rooms.

I haven't been since it changed hands, not sure if they are using the top floor.
 
There's actually 2 levels of rooms. The upper level and the standard level.
The upper level is quite nice, big rooms with large tiled shower and a large bed.
Th standard level is more standard rooms.

I haven't been since it changed hands, not sure if they are using the top floor.
Perhaps the upper level is used for VIP bookings?

I was going to make a VIP booking but not keen on paying VIP prices for a shit hole room.
 
Back
Top