PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

R&H on a Monday afternoon.

tintongue

Virgin
Messages
1
Reactions
1
Up the stairs and turn left to the counter. Nobody about, then a short plump Asian woman appears and asks what I want. I was just randy. Half an hour massage I say. She leads me to the front room, just a massage table and a chair to put my clothes on. She gives me a towel and leaves.
I strip off and lie on the table with the towel ( a fairly small one ) spread over my bum. A knock at the door and it's the same woman as was on the counter. She proceeds to rub my back. She moves the towel to my back and begins rubbing my leg. Her hands move down towards my feet and I take the chance to spread my legs, reach under me and push my cock into the space between my legs. She leans over me "You want handjob?" I say yes. She says "Turn over please" so I do.
She rubs round my tummy a few times then grabs my cock and starts wanking me. "Slow" I say and I put my hand on her bottom ( which is covered by her black pants of course ) and I say "OK?" as I squeese her bum-cheek "Ok" she says and giggles. She's stopped tugging me and is just rotating her hand on my tummy, quite soft and a lovely feeling as it brushes past my stiffy.
I reach up and feel her left boob "You take top off?" I say "$100" she says. I say "So, $50 for one boob?" and I laugh, she laughs too, steps back from the table and takes her sweater off, then her bra. Her tits are big and they hang on her front. She comes close again and I put my hand up and fondle her left one, she smiles at me, grabs hold of my cock again and carries on working me up and down. "You do B.J?" I say. She bends over and pulls my cock between her tits then moved them fast, wanking me with them. That was a great feeling but I wanted wetness so I said again "BJ please" but then I started to cum and she pulled back and just wanked me with her hand. It was a very good wank and my cum was all over the back of her hand. She laughed and I laughed with her. I think her name was Mimi. I'd paid $50 for the half-hour massage, and she wanted $50 dollars for the Hand job.
She was a good kid, enjoyed her work, only 5 out of 10 for looks, and the place was very average, but I had a good time, her tits were a bit heavy for my taste. All in all, good value for a ton.
 
Back
Top