PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Playdate at Auntie Susan's

OrgyDome

Horndog
Messages
511
Reactions
919
Susan is worth a try. https://escortify.co.nz/auckland-escorts/susan-42255
I booked her for a 30min to try my luck and clear the pipes, I was feeling a bit antsy.
I didn't really want a fuck, just a good BJ, but noticed she did rimming. So when I get there and she had passed the Spidey Senses test, I offered her $150 for a good VIP rimming, no fucky.
Yep. She is good. Long and slow, she teases and licks the whole area with care. She got so into it that she made me put a pillow under my butt so she could get into me deeper - that was hot! She didn't go as enthusiastic or deep as the gold-standard Corn Huffer, Susan's style is more flowing, teasing.
We also did a 69, I think she had done the old water-in-pussy trick, she was pretty wet. She was trimmed on the outer but quite fluffy on the lips, and boy did she do grinding on my nose and mouth. It was quite the contest, my middle-face had a good solid scrub with her lady-loofer.
As I was about to cum, she pushed my legs right back, rimmed me hard while vibrating the head of my lubed cock with her hand. A bloody good orgasm, I blew almost up to my chin, she kept licking me until the last shudders had passed which was bloody intense!! Good girl!! o_O She seemed to find my full load amusing, she rubbed it all over me.
I think it was a wig in the pics, she looks a bit different - or was I B&S? - but she was pleasant enough looking. She's a little on the chubbier side, say a sz12-14 but well proportioned. Fluffy meaty lips, which is nice - but then, they all are, right? Boobs would be a B-C, typical Asian perky-nanas. And she has an endearing giggle.
A solid 7.5/10

Reposted here so it's easier to find.
 
Susan is worth a try. https://escortify.co.nz/auckland-escorts/susan-42255
I booked her for a 30min to try my luck and clear the pipes, I was feeling a bit antsy.
I didn't really want a fuck, just a good BJ, but noticed she did rimming. So when I get there and she had passed the Spidey Senses test, I offered her $150 for a good VIP rimming, no fucky.
Yep. She is good. Long and slow, she teases and licks the whole area with care. She got so into it that she made me put a pillow under my butt so she could get into me deeper - that was hot! She didn't go as enthusiastic or deep as the gold-standard Corn Huffer, Susan's style is more flowing, teasing.
We also did a 69, I think she had done the old water-in-pussy trick, she was pretty wet. She was trimmed on the outer but quite fluffy on the lips, and boy did she do grinding on my nose and mouth. It was quite the contest, my middle-face had a good solid scrub with her lady-loofer.
As I was about to cum, she pushed my legs right back, rimmed me hard while vibrating the head of my lubed cock with her hand. A bloody good orgasm, I blew almost up to my chin, she kept licking me until the last shudders had passed which was bloody intense!! Good girl!! o_O She seemed to find my full load amusing, she rubbed it all over me.
I think it was a wig in the pics, she looks a bit different - or was I B&S? - but she was pleasant enough looking. She's a little on the chubbier side, say a sz12-14 but well proportioned. Fluffy meaty lips, which is nice - but then, they all are, right? Boobs would be a B-C, typical Asian perky-nanas. And she has an endearing giggle.
A solid 7.5/10

Reposted here so it's easier to find.
Susan told me by text that she works with Molly at the old Waipuna premises. Molly is tall so I doubt it was B&S. Molly is a good sort and will give you a great ride if you are respectful and talk to her nicely. One of the best punts in the $160/hr bracket. Sounds like Susan is fun too.
 
Back
Top