PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Peptides - Reta and Wolverine

thewolf

Horndog
Messages
214
Reactions
536
Just ordered a peptide stack off some random site after going through a shit tonne of forums and scam sites over the past few months. Let me know if any of you horn dogs are on a stack and have a stable supplier.
 
I would caution against using any peptides or peptide based drugs that were not prescribed by a medical professional. ⚠️
Difficult to know what is it them, and doubt there is any third party batch testing etc.
 
Im a bit autist, so deep dived into them, they CAN be dangerous, but its the loss of batch control, no batch numbers on the vials, versus some random but good internal tests....

Low dosing Retatrutide, 0.5-2.5mg for the folk taking active measures to address their weight with protein and exercise is a godly supplement, it basically accelerates the end results, I have healthy BMI for the first time in 20 years, and have better muscle definition than ever.

stick to the basics, GLP1s, Wolverine, NAD+ (id rather just take NMN supps)
 
Peptides. I have used them.

Reta i used to strip body fat before fiji. Started low dose titred up. No side effects for me. Insane appetite suppression.

BPC-157 worked wonders for my back. I strained it at gym. Within 2 weeks back pain was gone (remained cleared).

Hardest thing is finding legitimate sources. I have found two supplies who provided good service(s).
 
Back
Top