Funky
Horndog
- Messages
- 446
- Reactions
- 849
Saw Mio once last year but couldn’t remember what she was like except I recalled she was slim and little which I like so thought fuck it let’s go again as I was in the area. Pics are a little touched up but pretty accurate although I’d say she’s 25-27 not 22.
Paid 360 vip 1hr. I checked if she offers bbfs and cip (yes +250). I don’t wanna risk that but it tells me that Daty is off my menu as I don’t wanna eat someone else’s jizz never mind the sti risks.
Nbj was pretty good not DT but she tugged and sucked well enough for as long as I wanted.
Multiple fs positions, although some she couldn’t take. Anyway settled into doggy for a while as she has a v nice round butt and tiny waist so I started off easy and then gradually she was able to take more and more. 40mins in I blew into the rubber cage and she was not one to let me linger inside afterwards unfortunately.
Too much fake moaning throughout for me and because of that and that usually it’s better value elsewhere like 55A I won’t repeat. But if you want a super slim little Jap whore to fuck then she delivers. And if you wanna the unsafe works then japs at vix will oblige you.
Paid 360 vip 1hr. I checked if she offers bbfs and cip (yes +250). I don’t wanna risk that but it tells me that Daty is off my menu as I don’t wanna eat someone else’s jizz never mind the sti risks.
Nbj was pretty good not DT but she tugged and sucked well enough for as long as I wanted.
Multiple fs positions, although some she couldn’t take. Anyway settled into doggy for a while as she has a v nice round butt and tiny waist so I started off easy and then gradually she was able to take more and more. 40mins in I blew into the rubber cage and she was not one to let me linger inside afterwards unfortunately.
Too much fake moaning throughout for me and because of that and that usually it’s better value elsewhere like 55A I won’t repeat. But if you want a super slim little Jap whore to fuck then she delivers. And if you wanna the unsafe works then japs at vix will oblige you.
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
6/10