MysticStar
Horndog
- Messages
- 311
- Reactions
- 840
This is my third (3x) visit to Mia since May 2026.
As reported a few weeks ago, I visited her, and she helped me to lift my low mood and self-esteem. I was not well due to stress, personal issues, work issues, etc..and she managed to give me a boost.
Anyway, I have been feeling better since mid-September and haven't visited anyone else since. I started thinking about Mia this morning, checked SB roster and.....wow...she was working today. I texted them around 09.00 am and got a reply just half an hour later saying, "yes, she is working today...you are welcome to come over for a visit".
The problem is that I have been short in cash so, I had to book her with the cheapest option (the quickie one), that is 20 minutes for $180.
I got there, she was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, and she opened a smile and said, "helloooo....you are back". Nothing better than being welcomed by someone who enjoyed my company.
After the shower, she came back in 2 minutes or so. I apologised for the rush, saying that we would need to be a bit faster today but she just calmed me down saying "no rush...no rush" This is one of the things I like about her; nothing seems to be a problem.
She took off her clothes and I got hard straight away. I am crazy for those boobies. I really enjoyed sucking and licking them.
OK I said...how about if we start as usual with a BJ ? This time I did something that I had never done before. She sat on the bed while I was standing. Yes...I know....you are thinking, "what's wrong with that ?" I always had BJ's done while on the bed because I don't like seeing a woman in a lower position than me. It was a bit awkward for me, but it was OK.
She asked me "soooooo...which position should we start with ?" Well, I said....how about missionary ? She lay down on the bed and opened her legs very wide, revealing her meaty pussy. I could not be happier to play with her clitoris and labia...she said I could do anything, except fingering her, and I was very happy with that.
After some time playing with that delicious pussy, it was time to go deep inside her...lots of moaning and looking at me briefly, which made me even hornier.
Let's do a doggy, I said....She was very happy with the idea, and for the first time, I tried a variation of the doggy position (see picture below). She cooperated and liked it. Amazing. It was fun, and I was very pleased. To be honest, I don't even know if this position has a special name, but as I said, it was new for me, as I always did the regular way.
To finish the session, I asked her to jump on my and rid me. Oh fuck....nothing better than seeing that beautiful girl with those little tits going up and down on me. Watching her on the mirror, right next to me, was out of this world.
And....a big surprise at the end. After a while riding, I said...."I am about to cummmmm.". She grabbed my head with both hands and gave me a looooong kiss while I was cumming. That was another thing that I always wanted to do.
Unbelievable how much fun I had in just 20 minutes.
Well, another amazing time with Mia. She became my favourite, and there's no reason to look for anyone else around, as she gives me a sex experience that's hard to find anywhere else.

As reported a few weeks ago, I visited her, and she helped me to lift my low mood and self-esteem. I was not well due to stress, personal issues, work issues, etc..and she managed to give me a boost.
Anyway, I have been feeling better since mid-September and haven't visited anyone else since. I started thinking about Mia this morning, checked SB roster and.....wow...she was working today. I texted them around 09.00 am and got a reply just half an hour later saying, "yes, she is working today...you are welcome to come over for a visit".
The problem is that I have been short in cash so, I had to book her with the cheapest option (the quickie one), that is 20 minutes for $180.
I got there, she was waiting for me at the top of the stairs, and she opened a smile and said, "helloooo....you are back". Nothing better than being welcomed by someone who enjoyed my company.
After the shower, she came back in 2 minutes or so. I apologised for the rush, saying that we would need to be a bit faster today but she just calmed me down saying "no rush...no rush" This is one of the things I like about her; nothing seems to be a problem.
She took off her clothes and I got hard straight away. I am crazy for those boobies. I really enjoyed sucking and licking them.
OK I said...how about if we start as usual with a BJ ? This time I did something that I had never done before. She sat on the bed while I was standing. Yes...I know....you are thinking, "what's wrong with that ?" I always had BJ's done while on the bed because I don't like seeing a woman in a lower position than me. It was a bit awkward for me, but it was OK.
She asked me "soooooo...which position should we start with ?" Well, I said....how about missionary ? She lay down on the bed and opened her legs very wide, revealing her meaty pussy. I could not be happier to play with her clitoris and labia...she said I could do anything, except fingering her, and I was very happy with that.
After some time playing with that delicious pussy, it was time to go deep inside her...lots of moaning and looking at me briefly, which made me even hornier.
Let's do a doggy, I said....She was very happy with the idea, and for the first time, I tried a variation of the doggy position (see picture below). She cooperated and liked it. Amazing. It was fun, and I was very pleased. To be honest, I don't even know if this position has a special name, but as I said, it was new for me, as I always did the regular way.
To finish the session, I asked her to jump on my and rid me. Oh fuck....nothing better than seeing that beautiful girl with those little tits going up and down on me. Watching her on the mirror, right next to me, was out of this world.
And....a big surprise at the end. After a while riding, I said...."I am about to cummmmm.". She grabbed my head with both hands and gave me a looooong kiss while I was cumming. That was another thing that I always wanted to do.
Unbelievable how much fun I had in just 20 minutes.
Well, another amazing time with Mia. She became my favourite, and there's no reason to look for anyone else around, as she gives me a sex experience that's hard to find anywhere else.
