JohnnyPunter
Degenerate
- Messages
- 3,185
- Reactions
- 8,484
There's good crazy where they give you wild crazy sex.And from the sound of it, you don't even get the action packed sex that you'd normally expect
i honestly think all the sites go down one way or another.That site is now going through the same downfall pattern as Adultforum lmao. I do miss the early days of SF when it felt like a breath of fresh air away from Adultforum. Thanks JP for at least creating this website keeping that breath of fresh air alive.
Who do you think is more unhinged? Lyra Lee or that Tory Islander chick lol
Just noticed the additional comments she made on SF after they reopened the threats especially for her. I am not going to engage with this shit any further, other than to say that non of these “additional extras” she mentioned were actually delivered, let alone any multiple-shots as I didn’t even get one shot inDude, half of my replies kept getting deleted by the Mod in the SF thread, they let the girls run the show acting like fucking princesses.
She got so pissed off she said she was going to call the police for harrassment before the Mod deleted that comment too. She clearly can't handle criticism.
The Mod has also reopened the thread on SF and she is talking more shit, alot directed at Johnny P funnily enough.
Well thanks for sharing your experience anyway. She'll probably just rebrand with a new name and some other poor punter will end up sharing his bad experience with her in a few months!Just noticed the additional comments she made on SF after they reopened the threats especially for her. I am not going to engage with this shit any further, other than to say that non of these “additional extras” she mentioned were actually delivered, let alone any multiple-shots as I didn’t even get one shot in![]()
Lol didnt realize i had a management positionI am recent joinee here and always a fan of JP on sexforum. Sexforum is being run by Winter rain, this new chick Charlotte Chanel and Lyra. Even in posts which have nothing to do with Lyra, she would comment. WGs are the service provider and not reviewers for fuck sake. I mean would any other service provider be as active on a review forum, I would be really suspicious
Lol didnt realize i had a management position![]()
Hey, I’m really not sure what I’ve done to you or why you’ve brought me up twice now? ( this thread and another one i cant reply too) If you actually search my name, you’ll see I really don’t comment or message on here that much.I am recent joinee here and always a fan of JP on sexforum. Sexforum is being run by Winter rain, this new chick Charlotte Chanel and Lyra. Even in posts which have nothing to do with Lyra, she would comment. WGs are the service provider and not reviewers for fuck sake. I mean would any other service provider be as active on a review forum, I would be really suspicious
You are far too nosy in SF as well. It ain’t a chat forum, you aren’t Auckland based, many threads you are in have nothing to do with you. This a hub for punters to know bad punts and save their time and money. I hope it remains one last forum which about us able to share our experiences with honesty and not getting bullied by WGs and their simps. IMHO Winter rain lost all the credibility by being constantly on every thread and then slowly towards unhinged unrelated comments which derail the threads from review to debates.Hey, I’m really not sure what I’ve done to you or why you’ve brought me up twice now? ( this thread and another one i cant reply too) If you actually search my name, you’ll see I really don’t comment or message on here that much.
Most of the time I’m literally just searching my own name to see what’s being said about me, which I don’t think is particularly unreasonable. I’ve commented on the odd thread when I feel like I have something useful or well-informed to add from the working girls’ side, because I think it’s important that different perspectives can be heard.
I’m not trying to take over the forum or anything like that, and I’m honestly far too busy with my studies to be spending much time on here anyway.
I genuinely have nothing against you, I’m just a bit confused as to why I’ve been mentioned twice now.![]()
But that simply isn’t true. I’ve only really commented on things involving me on PunterHub, and on SF I’ve only contributed information where I felt it was relevant, so punters can see the other side of things and understand that there are legitimate working girls who are paying tax, etc.You are far too nosy in SF as well. It ain’t a chat forum, you aren’t Auckland based, many threads you are in have nothing to do with you. This a hub for punters to know bad punts and save their time and money. I hope it remains one last forum which about us able to share our experiences with honesty and not getting bullied by WGs and their simps. IMHO Winter rain lost all the credibility by being constantly on every thread and then slowly towards unhinged unrelated comments which derail the threads from review to debates.
When I said your name, I added nothing against you. I appreciate if you understand concerns about this being a forum for fair punt evaluation, well primarily. Of course if a punter is on a wrong side, WGs can voice it on a separate thread. Best practice in any business is when service provider isn’t fretting over reviews unless criminally false information. Even in my business, any over zealous responder to Google reviews is considered immature,always in unnesscary light than actually increasing the client base ( classic case of Winter RainBut that simply isn’t true. I’ve only really commented on things involving me on PunterHub, and on SF I’ve only contributed information where I felt it was relevant, so punters can see the other side of things and understand that there are legitimate working girls who are paying tax, etc.
The thread you’re referring to about Lyra Lee happened to be at the top of the Auckland forum when I logged in. If you actually search my username, you’ll see that I’m really not that active at all.
I also do travel to Auckland fairly regularly and have done on and off for years, so I’m not exactly commenting somewhere completely unrelated to me. I have regulars up there too, but I digress.
I’m not trying to derail the forum or turn everything into a debate. I’ve made my points about what it’s like from the WG side, and quite a few punters have actually found that perspective interesting. I’m sorry it’s rubbed you the wrong way, though.
I’ll refrain from commenting in threads that genuinely have nothing to do with me. But I’m still going to search my own name and respond when someone is talking about me. It takes two to punt after all, unless you want to pay yourself to wank?![]()
No worries, loveWhen I said your name, I added nothing against you. I appreciate if you understand concerns about this being a forum for fair punt evaluation, well primarily. Of course if a punter is on a wrong side, WGs can voice it on a separate thread. Best practice in any business is when service provider isn’t fretting over reviews unless criminally false information. Even in my business, any over zealous responder to Google reviews is considered immature,always in unnesscary light than actually increasing the client base ( classic case of Winter Rain)
But I appreciate your reply to this and will not use your name hence. TBH gorgeousness like you, cannot “rub me the wrong way” LOL![]()
Also Courtney at AA. Curiously there’s a Courtney at AA (Vamps) again, just about the only gal there with photo or anything. Probably just a coincidence.So Lyra Lee is a little unhinged. The weirdness around the hair touching and accusing your of having bad breath and a tiny camera in your glasses doesn't surprise me. I'd be too scared to ever book her as I imagine if you touch her hair one too many times she would call the police and accuse you of rape or something crazy!
She changes her name often, especially when she gets a bad or mediocre review. So she has gone by "Malibu" and others in the past.
She was caught on here for posting fake reviews and using multiple accounts so very likely she did the same to @Vladimirk's review on SexForum.
Here's the fake review she posted on herself on PunterHub, using multiple accounts.
Malibu's review of her friend Paula Hardie
Malibu being hysterical