PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Loneliness

How to cope with this loneliness as sex with escorts is becoming unfulfilling 😞.
I am 36 and have no friends .
I know it’s hard but try to go with the flow and focus on building a fulfilling life outside of punting.

Just keep yourself busy so you don’t have as much time to feel lonely. For example, stay busy with work, build a strong work ethic, and enjoy your money by buying things you like, including punting, of course 😂.

Age doesn’t really matter, 36 is still young though.

Note: This is advice for myself too 😂
 
I have lots of friends(female and male in a ratio of 50 to 50) but they are quite conservative with sexual activities and I am the wildest one within them.
 
Last edited:
Hey @Gdsb001, I feel for you. I too went through that in my late 20s to early 30s. Similar to others advice, find a hobby you enjoy, if you've not been exercising, this is a good time to get into a regular routine.

What I learnt was to go with the flow, do things you like and hope to find/meet people that way rather than doing things you don't like in the hope of meeting people. Most people will see through it and anyone you meet usually isn't long term.
 
How to cope with this loneliness as sex with escorts is becoming unfulfilling 😞.
I am 36 and have no friends .
That can be tough. I went through this when I was younger too
Good Friends can be hard to find.
Only thing I can say is you have to go find them, they don't usually find you.
 
There is value in seeing a therapist. Go to your GP and ask for an assessment of your mental health.

They might help you with a few things and even help with some medication to get you over a few things while your sus it out. They can connect you with counseling which can be really helpful. I've been talking to someone for years now and find it really helpful.
 
Back
Top