Lots of dodgy shit from Locanto, but I seem to have hit the jackpot and thought to share with fellow punters.
Photos are of her, 10+ years ago?
Clever way of including her phone number in the ad 0220955493
Works out of a house in Glenfield. Her room has no shower or toilet.
She's a Milf, an addict, slim body and long legs.
Face: 6.5/10 She is naturally pretty, and not ugly.
She doesn't really kiss, but sucks a great dick.
It caught me off guard when she climbs on top and was about to slide my hard dick into her pussy raw dog
I had to pause her when my dick was just about to touch her pussy and tell her "hey! we need a condom" .
She said she normally charge extra but would do it for free for me, but the thoughts of my dick falling off took over my mind and I better be good.
It took her ages to find a condom from her drawers, but once we got things going she really enjoyed a good pounding.
Overall: 6/10
She is a nice lady, just trying to repair life I suppose. Raw dog attempt shocked me.
Don't expect a premise with clean sheets and bathrooms.
30min is plenty of time for pump and dump.
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
6/10