When I have paid $370 one hour GFE I have always had two shots with the girls I have booked there.Never been SC before, just wonder if their 1h GEF include 2 shots? Or it will be extra depends on WGs?
My best effort was 3 shots in an hour - that was like 15 years ago though - don't think I'll be able to do that now. And no, I wasn't trying to be cheap and get as many in as I could, it was something she wantedI think multishots is includes in 1 hour bookings. You probably only get 1 shot in 30mins bookings though.
I don't know how you guys manage to do multishots. I need a long recovery period. I can last ages before my first shot though, sometimes the entire booking!
Yea man, you don't realise how great it is to be able to recover and do another shot within 30 mins - until the ability is gone.My best effort was 3 shots in an hour - that was like 15 years ago though - don't think I'll be able to do that now. And no, I wasn't trying to be cheap and get as many in as I could, it was something she wanted![]()
Nice.Yea man, you don't realise how great it is to be able to recover and do another shot within 30 mins - until the ability is gone.
I have a vivid recollection of hooking up with an Aussie Asian girl at a fancy event when I was in my late 20's. She was as much of a hornbag as I was, we both did a line then went at it for hours.
For some reason she lined up the used condoms as they were filled - as a kind of trophy? I literally tapped out as the sun was coming up, I had to push her off me and go make her coffee to try and give my body a break. There were at least 6 full condoms, plus there were a couple of MB's.
Nowadays I'd only manage one shot per hour max and be totally spent after 3 shots
I was still walking, but just had a really limp dick and tired back.Nice.
In my early 20’s I had a new girlfriend and we were shagging like rabbits. About 10 times a week in the honeymoon phase.
Then I went to Oz for 6 weeks. I completely abstained during the trip, not even any self-love.
When I got home, we spent 48 hours in the bedroom, and I came 12 times.
Neither of us could walk at the end of it.
Wait. So you were McCaw's girlfriend at the time?I was still walking, but just had a really limp dick and tired back.
What goes on tour....Wait. So you were McCaw's girlfriend at the time?
Becomes a STD ?What goes on tour....
That's about 1 shot every 4 hours so actually very reasonable. But yes that is if you don't sleep at all lolNice.
In my early 20’s I had a new girlfriend and we were shagging like rabbits. About 10 times a week in the honeymoon phase.
Then I went to Oz for 6 weeks. I completely abstained during the trip, not even any self-love.
When I got home, we spent 48 hours in the bedroom, and I came 12 times.
Neither of us could walk at the end of it.
What in the world I am reading? How many sex did you have in just 48 hours to make you came 12 times?Nice.
In my early 20’s I had a new girlfriend and we were shagging like rabbits. About 10 times a week in the honeymoon phase.
Then I went to Oz for 6 weeks. I completely abstained during the trip, not even any self-love.
When I got home, we spent 48 hours in the bedroom, and I came 12 times.
Neither of us could walk at the end of it.
Slept twice, and dozed a couple of times.That's about 1 shot every 4 hours so actually very reasonable. But yes that is if you don't sleep at all lol
Well, the first time I was so pent up that I blew in about 30 seconds. I stayed hard so we kept going.What in the world I am reading? How many sex did you have in just 48 hours to make you came 12 times?
Legend.Well, the first time I was so pent up that I blew in about 30 seconds. I stayed hard so we kept going.
I came again after about 5mins and we still kept fucking until I blew a third time another 10mins later.
Then it was one cum per session for the rest of the weekend.
We'd get horny, start playing, and I'd blow 30mins later. Rest for an hour or two, and repeat....
I don't recall how many times she came bit it was nowhere near the same. Maybe 4 times.
She didn’t want to come again after that, it was too sore for her to do so.
Legend.
Yup ok Richie I heard was a twofer. Pull two birds in one after match function. One after another.
And beyond.I think multishots is includes in 1 hour bookings. You probably only get 1 shot in 30mins bookings though.
I don't know how you guys manage to do multishots. I need a long recovery period. I can last ages before my first shot though, sometimes the entire booking!
I saw her & rate her face much better than a 7.5 but mabey she is more to my taste. 8.5 & on a good day face of 9. Definitely would turn your head walking down the st.
Probably you would think jeeze I wish. Well you can lol.
Hi Junie. Welcome to the forum!I saw her & rate her face much better than a 7.5 but mabey she is more to my taste. 8.5 & on a good day face of 9. Definitely would turn your head walking down the st.
Probably you would think jeeze I wish. Well you can lol.
A knight in shining armour I reckon …Hi Junie. Welcome to the forum!![]()
Those bloody Knights. Will have to see Junie to cheer me up.A knight in shining armour I reckon …
I’m more and more convinced that a lot of these new member comments praising some gals and dissing others are written by the same person. If I’m right, it’s worse than girls promoting themselves. While it’s not as lame as white-knighting, it’s pretty whack.A knight in shining armour I reckon …
Tell me about it...I’m more and more convinced that a lot of these new member comments praising some gals and dissing others are written by the same person. If I’m right, it’s worse than girls promoting themselves. While it’s not as lame as white-knighting, it’s pretty whack.
What are you basing this on - other than the common trait of poor spelling and grammarI’m more and more convinced that a lot of these new member comments praising some gals and dissing others are written by the same person. If I’m right, it’s worse than girls promoting themselves. While it’s not as lame as white-knighting, it’s pretty whack.
She didn’t look Wasian at all imo. I thought she looks full Asian when I saw her.Im still on the fence on her. Her body is not my type but Im very interested with how her face looks at where it is in the wasian spectrum. Does she look more european or does she look more asian?
Ok, thanks. She is not for me thenShe didn’t look Wasian at all imo. I thought she looks full Asian when I saw her.
Yeah I'm not sure she's a real Wasian we know there are a lot of fake Wasians at SC. She's westernized though.Im still on the fence on her. Her body is not my type but Im very interested with how her face looks at where it is in the wasian spectrum. Does she look more european or does she look more asian?
bum bit flat
Can confirm for 100% the newbie poster is not Junie!Hi Junie. Welcome to the forum!![]()
How can you even know? I kinda feel like you're covering for her at this point...Can confirm for 100% the newbie poster is not Junie!
Confirm Wasian
Personally, I think she is hot AF. Really pretty face even prettier when is in the pleasure place nice body and skin. Just my type really. Lovely smart girl to boot.
I saw her today ….How can you even know? I kinda feel like you're covering for her at this point...
Kinda like when Onyxx tried to cover for that La Fleur lady that got busted posting a fake review on herself![]()
Did you lick her anus?I saw her today ….