JaseGunnsThingee
Client
- Messages
- 2
- Reactions
- 9
Finding myself frequently scrolling through the entire NZGirls roster, I had come across (Lana‘s) profile a bunch of times. She’s listed as a Middle Eastern escort which immediately sets her apart from the majority of profiles. I consider myself a worldly guy, an equal opportunity punter, and seeing as I like a juicy kebab after a big night out I had Lana open in a new tab more times than I’d care to remember. Out for work drinks and I got that itch, tonight was the night to explore uncharted territories. Like a horny Ali Baba I would follow the last forty degenerates and spread those thighs, whisper “open sesame”, and see what treasure the desert sands concealed.
I dipped to the bogs and txt the Sapphire Blue number, receiving a quick txt back which sealed the deal and stopped me from getting second thoughts. There was a bit of back and forth setting up the time (I was ready to go but had to kill about an hour). Decided to go for 45mins ($270) because 30 wouldn't be enough, and I thought I’d probably go for some extras so didn’t want to blow the budget on a lengthy 90mins. Overall it was easy to make an appointment.
Wishing my colleagues a good evening - I was off to watch some telly - I hopped in an Uber and headed for the Empire to kill some time before I walked up Nelson Street. In the back of the cab I was feeling the anticipation, a bit fiddly and wondering how the experience would be. My first time at Sapphire Blue but I had heard relatively good things, so I felt more trepidation as to whether she’d look like her pictures vs. worrying about getting scammed. I squinted at my phone, angling it away from the driver (there was no way he could see my screen) and brought up her SB profile (Lana). Checking out her extras I was sad to see she didn’t offer kissing (I like to feel like I’m wanted), so I was really tossing up between a cheap shower together ($40) or rimming on her ($80). Ended up going for the shower but dropped my nuts on the rimming - got to save something to fantasise about later. And I wasn’t sure if she’d have an appealing bumhole (spoiler alert, it wasn’t half bad).
I said goodbye to my Uber driver (could he be Lana’s uncle or cousin?) and headed into the tavern for a nervous pint. Timed it so I had just enough time to walk up the road and rang the bell without a minute to spare. They left me standing there for what felt like hours (it was probably 30s) then buzzed me upstairs.
Lana greeted me at the entry and I was surprised to see she was a pretty good reflection of her pictures. But I was also surprised to see she looked more like she hailed from Otara than Oman. Definitely not the Princess Jasmine I was hoping for, and made all the more certain when she chatted to me as she led me into our room. She was definitely a local. I was disappointed but had come this far, and she was still good looking enough for me to part with my hard earned coin (and far better than I’d get without it).
Tall and slim, but not skinny. She has a nice slightly pear shape to her with a decent bum (7.5/10).
Boobs are nice C cup handfuls (8/10) I would say actually perfect for me because I’m not into huge tits.
Her face is pretty (6.5/10), definitely looked to me like the smidgen of colour she has comes from Aotearoa not the Middle East. She wore black thick rimmed glasses the which look good on her, gives off a nerdy girl vibe. A bit of acne scarring buried under the makeup but overall good skin. She has nice plump lips that had me thinking about kissing as an extra again.
I asked her about it and she said she was happy to do it, for $80 extra. That plus the shower, and 45mins together was $390. For the prize of an old school Oz the deal was done, money exchanged hands and she left the room presumably to hand it over to Jami-Lee Ross.
The room was decent, lots of black, the shower is black tiles and fixtures which feel like they would’ve been premium when they were first installed. I got down to my boxers then sat on the bed knocking thingee around so he’d be a bit bigger when she got back. Took a while but eventually she came back in and seemed surprised I hadn’t showered yet. I pulled her over to me and ran my hands over her body. Her skin was really smooth and reactive, she got goosebumps everywhere as I traced my way around her body, cupping her cheeks and giving them a squeeze. I started peeling her lingerie off, and when I popped her titties out I went to lick her nipple but she stopped me and said it would be extra. I wasn’t about to stop things and get my already much lighter wallet out for the sake of sucking a tit, so I said it’s all good and proceeded to get the rest of her kit off.
Her pussy is tidy, a bit of stubble which I don’t mind. Mainly innie with a bit of lippage, and a clit that gets hard and pops out when she’s turned on. An all round nice box with nothing offensive (7/10).
She led me into the shower (it was dark and the steps were wet). I didn’t love thinking about how many times the shower had been used that night already. Shower together was pretty boring, it was basically us both taking turns under the water giving our bits a good wash. I was hoping she’d soap me up and wank me but she just watched and chatted to me about where she was from and how long she’d been doing this, the usual time filling drivel.
We got out and dried off, then I lay on the bed on the towel she’d provided. She chucked some music on which was good because it was quiet and a bit awkward. Then she hopped on the bed next to me and I pulled her in for a kiss. I was worried after the nipple play being extra thing that she would try and keep kissing to some light pecks, but she didn’t - we properly made out like highschool for a good 3-4mins. Her lips are great, really fat and juicy. She was a good kisser and with a bit of hand action she had this son of a Gunn rigid and ready to go.
She grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth, then started giving me a blowjob. It was fine to good (6/10), strong suction and a bit of deepthroat. Every now and then she’d take it out for a break and stroke me and look up at me. I think she was stoned because she had a glazy look. No problem with me, if anything it was hot that cock drunk brainless look.
She got on her knees next to me while sucking and I took the opportunity to reach back and play with her bum. It felt nice and big in this position, she’s got meaty firm cheeks. I had a bit of a play with her pussy and after running my finger between her clit and her hole a few times she moaned to let me know it was all good to keep going. I danced over her arsehole a few times which she didn’t protest to, and I wished at the time that I had done the rimming extra but beauty is hindsight and at least I didnt have to go get checked after munching on a strangers shitter.
Eventually she hopped on top and stared riding me (8/10). She had great motion and her pussy was tight enough for me to worry after a couple mins. I told her to slow down which she did, and I played with her boobs then we kissed while she gently grinded against me. I got the feeling she was genuinely enjoying it, as was I. A little too much and I knew I was going to pop soon so I asked her to get into doggy on the edge of the bed. There’s a big mirror on the wall and as I slid inside I could feel her watching me. Looking down at her bum was really hot. I spread her cheeks as I fucked her with long slow strokes, my thumb 1cm away from her arsehole and applying a bit of pressure. Again, no complaints from her for this nearly there behaviour. I didn’t last more than a couple of mins before telling her I was going to cum. She watched me in the mirror which was hot but I also felt a bit exposed. At the time it felt like she was getting off seeing my grotesque cum face but in retrospect she probably was just thinking about wrapping up when I was done.
At this point we were only 25mins in, so we collapsed on the bed and lay next to each other for a while and kissed and chatted some more. She offered me a massage which I took, it was more a rub down than a massage but I appreciated it. After a couple mins I asked if I could massage her which she agreed to. She lay on her front and I gave her a semi firm back massage which she seemed to enjoy, then as I did her thighs and bum I started to come back to life.
I asked her to grab a condom and there was a twinge of disappointment (might’ve been in my head) but she did as asked, and gave me head for a while in the same position as last time. I wasn’t rock hard and time was running out so I asked her to play with my nipples while I beat the devil out of my solider.
Once I was ready to go I got her on her back and started fucking her missionary (8/10). Because I was worried about going soft I was hammering pretty hard and fast from day dot and after a few mins she started fucking back like she was into it. Some light moans and rocking her hips, she started strumming her clit and giving me lots of eye contact. That shit is kryptonite for me and I knew we weren’t doing any other positions. After pounding for a while I started deep French kissing her and she was receptive to my intrusive tongue. We made out until I nutted in her and then I lay on top of her with my full weight pressing into her pelvis for a good minute or two - unable to hide my lack of fitness as I huffed and puffed and said fuck and shit and Jesus a lot.
She hopped up and rinsed off in the shower while I lay there partly in shame, feeling a tad hungover now. After she was done I had another shower while she sat on the bed txting. We chatted some more while I got dressed and told her I’d be back again, then she led me to the top of the stairs and said goodnight.
Overall, a good experience with Lana (7/10). Would’ve been higher but it was pretty expensive for what we did. She was nice and the sex was above average. Not Middle Eastern as advertised which was disappointing, but hey maybe I’m wrong and her genes just don’t show up as I expected.
Body: 7/10
Tits: 8/10
Ass: 7.5/10
Pussy: 7/10
Face: 6/10
Blowjob: 6/10
Cowgirl: 8/10
Doggy: 7/10
Missionary: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
This is my first review and I’d appreciate any feedback from your guys, having read countless of yours for inspiration. Regular punter so
I dipped to the bogs and txt the Sapphire Blue number, receiving a quick txt back which sealed the deal and stopped me from getting second thoughts. There was a bit of back and forth setting up the time (I was ready to go but had to kill about an hour). Decided to go for 45mins ($270) because 30 wouldn't be enough, and I thought I’d probably go for some extras so didn’t want to blow the budget on a lengthy 90mins. Overall it was easy to make an appointment.
Wishing my colleagues a good evening - I was off to watch some telly - I hopped in an Uber and headed for the Empire to kill some time before I walked up Nelson Street. In the back of the cab I was feeling the anticipation, a bit fiddly and wondering how the experience would be. My first time at Sapphire Blue but I had heard relatively good things, so I felt more trepidation as to whether she’d look like her pictures vs. worrying about getting scammed. I squinted at my phone, angling it away from the driver (there was no way he could see my screen) and brought up her SB profile (Lana). Checking out her extras I was sad to see she didn’t offer kissing (I like to feel like I’m wanted), so I was really tossing up between a cheap shower together ($40) or rimming on her ($80). Ended up going for the shower but dropped my nuts on the rimming - got to save something to fantasise about later. And I wasn’t sure if she’d have an appealing bumhole (spoiler alert, it wasn’t half bad).
I said goodbye to my Uber driver (could he be Lana’s uncle or cousin?) and headed into the tavern for a nervous pint. Timed it so I had just enough time to walk up the road and rang the bell without a minute to spare. They left me standing there for what felt like hours (it was probably 30s) then buzzed me upstairs.
Lana greeted me at the entry and I was surprised to see she was a pretty good reflection of her pictures. But I was also surprised to see she looked more like she hailed from Otara than Oman. Definitely not the Princess Jasmine I was hoping for, and made all the more certain when she chatted to me as she led me into our room. She was definitely a local. I was disappointed but had come this far, and she was still good looking enough for me to part with my hard earned coin (and far better than I’d get without it).
Tall and slim, but not skinny. She has a nice slightly pear shape to her with a decent bum (7.5/10).
Boobs are nice C cup handfuls (8/10) I would say actually perfect for me because I’m not into huge tits.
Her face is pretty (6.5/10), definitely looked to me like the smidgen of colour she has comes from Aotearoa not the Middle East. She wore black thick rimmed glasses the which look good on her, gives off a nerdy girl vibe. A bit of acne scarring buried under the makeup but overall good skin. She has nice plump lips that had me thinking about kissing as an extra again.
I asked her about it and she said she was happy to do it, for $80 extra. That plus the shower, and 45mins together was $390. For the prize of an old school Oz the deal was done, money exchanged hands and she left the room presumably to hand it over to Jami-Lee Ross.
The room was decent, lots of black, the shower is black tiles and fixtures which feel like they would’ve been premium when they were first installed. I got down to my boxers then sat on the bed knocking thingee around so he’d be a bit bigger when she got back. Took a while but eventually she came back in and seemed surprised I hadn’t showered yet. I pulled her over to me and ran my hands over her body. Her skin was really smooth and reactive, she got goosebumps everywhere as I traced my way around her body, cupping her cheeks and giving them a squeeze. I started peeling her lingerie off, and when I popped her titties out I went to lick her nipple but she stopped me and said it would be extra. I wasn’t about to stop things and get my already much lighter wallet out for the sake of sucking a tit, so I said it’s all good and proceeded to get the rest of her kit off.
Her pussy is tidy, a bit of stubble which I don’t mind. Mainly innie with a bit of lippage, and a clit that gets hard and pops out when she’s turned on. An all round nice box with nothing offensive (7/10).
She led me into the shower (it was dark and the steps were wet). I didn’t love thinking about how many times the shower had been used that night already. Shower together was pretty boring, it was basically us both taking turns under the water giving our bits a good wash. I was hoping she’d soap me up and wank me but she just watched and chatted to me about where she was from and how long she’d been doing this, the usual time filling drivel.
We got out and dried off, then I lay on the bed on the towel she’d provided. She chucked some music on which was good because it was quiet and a bit awkward. Then she hopped on the bed next to me and I pulled her in for a kiss. I was worried after the nipple play being extra thing that she would try and keep kissing to some light pecks, but she didn’t - we properly made out like highschool for a good 3-4mins. Her lips are great, really fat and juicy. She was a good kisser and with a bit of hand action she had this son of a Gunn rigid and ready to go.
She grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth, then started giving me a blowjob. It was fine to good (6/10), strong suction and a bit of deepthroat. Every now and then she’d take it out for a break and stroke me and look up at me. I think she was stoned because she had a glazy look. No problem with me, if anything it was hot that cock drunk brainless look.
She got on her knees next to me while sucking and I took the opportunity to reach back and play with her bum. It felt nice and big in this position, she’s got meaty firm cheeks. I had a bit of a play with her pussy and after running my finger between her clit and her hole a few times she moaned to let me know it was all good to keep going. I danced over her arsehole a few times which she didn’t protest to, and I wished at the time that I had done the rimming extra but beauty is hindsight and at least I didnt have to go get checked after munching on a strangers shitter.
Eventually she hopped on top and stared riding me (8/10). She had great motion and her pussy was tight enough for me to worry after a couple mins. I told her to slow down which she did, and I played with her boobs then we kissed while she gently grinded against me. I got the feeling she was genuinely enjoying it, as was I. A little too much and I knew I was going to pop soon so I asked her to get into doggy on the edge of the bed. There’s a big mirror on the wall and as I slid inside I could feel her watching me. Looking down at her bum was really hot. I spread her cheeks as I fucked her with long slow strokes, my thumb 1cm away from her arsehole and applying a bit of pressure. Again, no complaints from her for this nearly there behaviour. I didn’t last more than a couple of mins before telling her I was going to cum. She watched me in the mirror which was hot but I also felt a bit exposed. At the time it felt like she was getting off seeing my grotesque cum face but in retrospect she probably was just thinking about wrapping up when I was done.
At this point we were only 25mins in, so we collapsed on the bed and lay next to each other for a while and kissed and chatted some more. She offered me a massage which I took, it was more a rub down than a massage but I appreciated it. After a couple mins I asked if I could massage her which she agreed to. She lay on her front and I gave her a semi firm back massage which she seemed to enjoy, then as I did her thighs and bum I started to come back to life.
I asked her to grab a condom and there was a twinge of disappointment (might’ve been in my head) but she did as asked, and gave me head for a while in the same position as last time. I wasn’t rock hard and time was running out so I asked her to play with my nipples while I beat the devil out of my solider.
Once I was ready to go I got her on her back and started fucking her missionary (8/10). Because I was worried about going soft I was hammering pretty hard and fast from day dot and after a few mins she started fucking back like she was into it. Some light moans and rocking her hips, she started strumming her clit and giving me lots of eye contact. That shit is kryptonite for me and I knew we weren’t doing any other positions. After pounding for a while I started deep French kissing her and she was receptive to my intrusive tongue. We made out until I nutted in her and then I lay on top of her with my full weight pressing into her pelvis for a good minute or two - unable to hide my lack of fitness as I huffed and puffed and said fuck and shit and Jesus a lot.
She hopped up and rinsed off in the shower while I lay there partly in shame, feeling a tad hungover now. After she was done I had another shower while she sat on the bed txting. We chatted some more while I got dressed and told her I’d be back again, then she led me to the top of the stairs and said goodnight.
Overall, a good experience with Lana (7/10). Would’ve been higher but it was pretty expensive for what we did. She was nice and the sex was above average. Not Middle Eastern as advertised which was disappointing, but hey maybe I’m wrong and her genes just don’t show up as I expected.
Body: 7/10
Tits: 8/10
Ass: 7.5/10
Pussy: 7/10
Face: 6/10
Blowjob: 6/10
Cowgirl: 8/10
Doggy: 7/10
Missionary: 8/10
Overall: 7/10
This is my first review and I’d appreciate any feedback from your guys, having read countless of yours for inspiration. Regular punter so