PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

K Road

I have never picked up a walker either. I have been to many places in my long life and I think we have some of the ugliest street workers in the world. Not trying to be harsh, just a reality of someone who drives through Krd every day over the past 20 years. Howe St, Houptoun St, Edinburgh St and Scotland St. I have not seen one that I would stop for. But happy to hear others to prove me wrong.
 
I have never picked up a walker either. I have been to many places in my long life and I think we have some of the ugliest street workers in the world. Not trying to be harsh, just a reality of someone who drives through Krd every day over the past 20 years. Howe St, Houptoun St, Edinburgh St and Scotland St. I have not seen one that I would stop for. But happy to hear others to prove me wrong.
as im not from auckland, never slowed down enough to get a good look.... guess even the B and S asian joints are an upgrade then.

Some of pre Chch quake gals werent terrible to look at on manny street, but that was my pre punting days...
 
I don't think it really exists now. There's probably a few street walkers around but I imagine they are the kind of escorts you really don't want to book. The kind that probably don't get bookings when they put up a advert on the internet with photos...

Christchurch is a different story as you had street workers on Manny well after the street walker thing died in Auckland.

I never booked a street walker but I remember back in the day in both Auckland and Christchurch you used to get some real hotties on the streets. Think like Secret Companions girls aged 18-25.
 
I live basically on K road, and see them when I go for runs in the early morning.

They're pretty rough and I wouldn't ever want to bang one. Just stick to the brothels.
 
the only girls hustling on the street, would be those who are so cut off from basic human ammenities that they cannot even access the internet to put up a locanto ad / keep a mobile phone and number...

thats pretty rough!
 
Back
Top