PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Former Club3

MysticStar

Horndog
Messages
306
Reactions
819
Just out of curiosity.

Yesterday, coming back home from work, I had to go to Wairau Park for a personal matter and ended up passing by Parity Place.
I took a look at the building where Club3 used to be and noticed that it has been renovated and has been leased to NZ Builders. Links below.

I wonder if the NZ Builders employees know what that building used to be and how they feel about it. Imagine, for example, someone at his/her desk, knowing that 4 years before it was the exact place where I was banging Dani in 4 or 5 different positions and licking those delicious boobies.

Or a beautiful 20-year-old girl starting her career in the building industry knows that she is walking in a place where cum and used condoms used to be splashed everywhere, screams of orgasms from busty Brazilian girls used to be heard in the corridors and so on...




 
They had problems with the Headhunters trying to extort them so that's why it shutdown apparently.

I remember going there once way back in the day. Met some hot fake blonde that claimed to be Russian in her advert. And when I got there I realised she didn't speak a word of English. The female manager had to translate for us lol. Was a good fuck and I remember sticking my thumb in her are.

Later I realised she was Brazilian not Russian. She had peroxide blonde hair, fake blue contacts, and fake boobs lol.
 
For those who don't know or don't remember who Dani was...she was my favorite at Club3.
20-year-old Brazilian cutie.
 

Attachments

  • dani1.jpg
    dani1.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 29
  • dani2.jpg
    dani2.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 29
  • dani3.jpg
    dani3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 30
  • dani6.jpg
    dani6.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 30
  • dani7.jpg
    dani7.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 30
  • paloma 6.jpg
    paloma 6.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 28
Been there twice. Could have a beer at the bar and talk to the barmaid/host and choose a girl. Each room themed. They had a hot tub in one room - am I right? I hope the filter collected my loose pre-cum before the next punter got in. Second visit was my first anal with a hot South American. Fuck them for closing 😩
 
Been there twice. Could have a beer at the bar and talk to the barmaid/host and choose a girl. Each room themed. They had a hot tub in one room - am I right? I hope the filter collected my loose pre-cum before the next punter got in. Second visit was my first anal with a hot South American. Fuck them for closing 😩
Who did you have anal sex with ? Dani ?
 
Who did you have anal sex with ? Dani ?
I don’t think it was her. But I don’t remember her name. Really good service. Relaxed good place. I like the South Americans. At another place I was just doing a nice DATY and she asked me to massage her anus while I licked her pussy. Ah , the memories
 
Back
Top