Hi lads,
Pre-booked Aayla for this week. I know there are some mixed reviews about her service, but still couldn’t resist that waist and ass
It’ll be my first time going to a Western agency, so just wondering what the standard process is like for a 1-hour GFE session?
I’m Asian — but not the kind that starts with “I” and I’ve been to pretty much all the Asian agencies around Auckland. I’ve also had a few shorter 20–30 min sessions at AA and APT, but this will be my first full-hour session at a Western place.
I know compared with most Asian places, there’ll probably be fewer services included with WGs, which is fine. I’m more curious about how the full hour normally goes — like the general vibe, pacing, and what to expect.
Any tips or experiences appreciated, cheers lads.
Pre-booked Aayla for this week. I know there are some mixed reviews about her service, but still couldn’t resist that waist and ass
It’ll be my first time going to a Western agency, so just wondering what the standard process is like for a 1-hour GFE session?
I’m Asian — but not the kind that starts with “I” and I’ve been to pretty much all the Asian agencies around Auckland. I’ve also had a few shorter 20–30 min sessions at AA and APT, but this will be my first full-hour session at a Western place.
I know compared with most Asian places, there’ll probably be fewer services included with WGs, which is fine. I’m more curious about how the full hour normally goes — like the general vibe, pacing, and what to expect.
Any tips or experiences appreciated, cheers lads.