PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

First Pemium Asian - suggestions

taniawaikato

Sleaze
Messages
39
Reactions
58
I seen many girls at sc sl lf and dh. Asians have bad reputation for bait and switch, bad service old ladies. I know there must be some hot young asians out there who offer premium service. There are many photos on escortify of hot girls who seem too good to be real. Please any suggestions.
 
Dbvip, 55a reliable for b&s, accurate photos and being good with confirming service? Some places say come talk to the girl which is just time waste
 
Dbvip, 55a reliable for b&s, accurate photos and being good with confirming service? Some places say come talk to the girl which is just time waste
I haven't punted at those places myself. But many of the lads here have and have written reviews.

I am so glad you are still getting time to shag Asian babes in what is a busy election campaign time. You truly are a candidate of the people.
 
Back
Top