PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Ellerslie/Mount Welly

PIMPORN

Sleaze
Messages
99
Reactions
56
Getting very frustrated.
Lost my licence and walking everywhere and it's no fun when you finally get there and what you were expecting and what is actually presented to you are totally different so need good reccos for Ellerslie and Mount Welly.
Been seeing Lili at Aah Spaa and lovely girl but I need a change?
Any goodies at Marua Road?
Like the small ladies and used to see Angela but last time I was there I was told she doesn't work any more just does reception but heard she still performs for her regulars.Anyone know if that's true as I was a regular for long time.Used to see her long before Covid!!
Looking for small girls in my are,age and fs not important as long as good massage and he,bj and body slides but must be small ladies.
Thanks guys in anticipation of help.
 
Getting very frustrated.
Lost my licence and walking everywhere and it's no fun when you finally get there and what you were expecting and what is actually presented to you are totally different so need good reccos for Ellerslie and Mount Welly.
Been seeing Lili at Aah Spaa and lovely girl but I need a change?
Any goodies at Marua Road?
Like the small ladies and used to see Angela but last time I was there I was told she doesn't work any more just does reception but heard she still performs for her regulars.Anyone know if that's true as I was a regular for long time.Used to see her long before Covid!!
Looking for small girls in my are,age and fs not important as long as good massage and he,bj and body slides but must be small ladies.
Thanks guys in anticipation of help.
I heard Angela does get really down and really dirty with most customers. Only turns away people who pester her too much.
 
She always treats me really well when I visit. She told me there is only one client that she refuses to see. Must be you pimporn?
 
Back
Top