thebrownstud
Creep
- Messages
- 108
- Reactions
- 185
October is mid spring
and it seemed like my fountain of youth had struck gold when I saw the stunning wasian Elle. God's careful creation from a British father and a Filipina coming together and giving us joy
. The ever favourite agency in the capital obliged by an hour of bliss - $320 worth of GFE.
Knocked on the door of iEscape and Elle stood there with her petite height but bountiful assets with plenty to explore.I found her warm and welcoming with her smile and presentation. Once in the room, we exchanged pleasantries and post paperwork, I hopped in the familiar shower. I've practically seen all their rooms and girls by now. Mouthwash exercise done and I asked her what she does in life and what she prefers in bed. She sounds sweet and natural and the message I got was she is new to this industry. Keen to learn and explore! I asked her about boundaries and she still was open for me to be natural and she would let me know if she wasn't comfortable. I was turned on with her persona,a real, coy girl friend all of 20 and staring at my cock.
Elle has large, soft breasts with large, light brown nipples 9/10. I kissed her sensually and she reciprocated with what she could albeit with a sucking, fish like action. She doesn't use much of tongue yet doesn't disappoint. 8/10. Soon I cupped her breasts and teased her nipples with my tongue n lips that she immensely enjoyed as she sighed and shut her eyes. I slowly moved down to her navel kissing her all the way and proceeded to undo her black panties that contrasted well against her creamy wasian complexion. Her pussy was a delight to behold. A clean shaven outie but tight to finger. I did my clit magic with my tongue and got her super wet. Didn't realise she was enjoying in a trance that during fingering I slipped them in her mouth and she got startled. Pussy rating 8/10. I prefer innies. I flipped her in doggy and she gladly obliged. The real reason for fellow anus lovers was to inspect it
10/10. Perfectly right, immaculate and no hint of colour on it like Asian ones. It blends in with her complexion. Very light shade of pink
and that is a sight to behold. I couldn't hold myself back and flicked a tongue in that delicious butthole which she didn't mind. I then got some gel on my fingers and fingered both her holes together. She loved the sensation that made me brave and I put two in the pinky and one in the stinky (which wasn't as she is a clean girl) plenty of fingering later she suggested we do 69 as the lovely Kiki had passed on my preference to Elle. It's always a delight that they remember your preference. Be it a hot waitress or a working girl.
69 was amazing too with a covered BJ and me eating both her holes to the limit. I then got her on the chair beside the bed and bent her over. She took a while to arch her back and pop her arse out. And that really shows her inexperience which I find seductive sometimes as I got to lead her. The bitches at work anyway don't listen to me
. Plenty of doggy style with 10 minutes spare, I plonked her on the bed for more cunnilingus that made her slightly moan and then entered her in missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. Pounded her deep with my typical talking in bed asking her if she likes it that way. She does respond and she does it well. Her submissive nature turned me on and she offers the man plenty of opportunities to lead. I shot in the condom while in her right wasian pussy and even attempted to finger her ass again alternating strokes with my cock and my middle finger. 10/10.
She offered me tissues to wipe and asked me if I wanted a quick shower again. I obliged and we spoke about our day jobs before we kissed each other good times and a promise to see ourselves again. She was happy with her Maltesers and Celcius drink that I got her after reading her profile
I would recommend her and see her again although she only is rostered twice a week in the afternoons.
Elle is a naturelle delight and a true gem in the capital.
Knocked on the door of iEscape and Elle stood there with her petite height but bountiful assets with plenty to explore.I found her warm and welcoming with her smile and presentation. Once in the room, we exchanged pleasantries and post paperwork, I hopped in the familiar shower. I've practically seen all their rooms and girls by now. Mouthwash exercise done and I asked her what she does in life and what she prefers in bed. She sounds sweet and natural and the message I got was she is new to this industry. Keen to learn and explore! I asked her about boundaries and she still was open for me to be natural and she would let me know if she wasn't comfortable. I was turned on with her persona,a real, coy girl friend all of 20 and staring at my cock.
Elle has large, soft breasts with large, light brown nipples 9/10. I kissed her sensually and she reciprocated with what she could albeit with a sucking, fish like action. She doesn't use much of tongue yet doesn't disappoint. 8/10. Soon I cupped her breasts and teased her nipples with my tongue n lips that she immensely enjoyed as she sighed and shut her eyes. I slowly moved down to her navel kissing her all the way and proceeded to undo her black panties that contrasted well against her creamy wasian complexion. Her pussy was a delight to behold. A clean shaven outie but tight to finger. I did my clit magic with my tongue and got her super wet. Didn't realise she was enjoying in a trance that during fingering I slipped them in her mouth and she got startled. Pussy rating 8/10. I prefer innies. I flipped her in doggy and she gladly obliged. The real reason for fellow anus lovers was to inspect it
69 was amazing too with a covered BJ and me eating both her holes to the limit. I then got her on the chair beside the bed and bent her over. She took a while to arch her back and pop her arse out. And that really shows her inexperience which I find seductive sometimes as I got to lead her. The bitches at work anyway don't listen to me
She offered me tissues to wipe and asked me if I wanted a quick shower again. I obliged and we spoke about our day jobs before we kissed each other good times and a promise to see ourselves again. She was happy with her Maltesers and Celcius drink that I got her after reading her profile
I would recommend her and see her again although she only is rostered twice a week in the afternoons.
Elle is a naturelle delight and a true gem in the capital.