PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Eden Monroe - Avoid

User14

Client
Messages
12
Reactions
19
Hi guys


I had a booking booked a couple week ago with Eden Monroe. She replied a couple days later than I had messaged and said she was free. Anyways, I booked for 2 days after she replied and in talking she asked for payment upfront (first red flag)
I said I’d do half since I was going to pay anyways so I transferred her $200 (full session was $450)

The day comes to see her and she says she has an injury and if we can reschedule. No worries, I understand shit happens so we reschedule for 2 days later

New day comes, and she says she is still recovering….

I ask her if she would be willing to refund the $200 and she says it’s her policy to not refund deposits….

Please avoid
I have seen her once before this and things were fine so I don’t get it. Last time I paid full upfront which is why I didn’t have an issue paying half deposit

How mean does someone have to be to not refund the deposit if they keep cancelling lol
 
I transferred her $200
Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
 
That really sucks man. Thanks for letting us know.

I guess it's an expensive lesson that a lot of us unfortunately learn the hard way.

But never ever pay an escort a deposit. It's just not worth the risk. I guess you had your guard down since you had seen her before.
 
That really sucks man. Thanks for letting us know.

I guess it's an expensive lesson that a lot of us unfortunately learn the hard way.

But never ever pay an escort a deposit. It's just not worth the risk. I guess you had your guard down since you had seen her before.
Yeah it suck’s but I’m trying to look at it in a half glass full perspective, I’ve saved $250 haha

I will never pay a deposit ever again, so lesson learnt!!
 
Back
Top