PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Dollhouse - Honey (good but quest continues)

freshstart

Client
Messages
4
Reactions
22
Hello all,

I documented in a previous post some excursions chasing brown pussy, and here is the first of 3 further reviews to add (also: Asha Avery, Aafreen).

Honey seems pretty busy at DH and isn't available that often, but this time the stars aligned and I thought what the hell.

Not a huge fan of the cross st DH entrance, but whatever, waited for the text and headed in right on time. Up the stairs, embarrassment fading, and am greeted by Honey past the upper door.

First impressions: pretty good. Thin, young, taller than I expected and fairly pretty (but not super pretty IMO). Had a wide-eyed baby-doll manner, which I wasn't expecting and which continued through the booking, along with a sort of baby voice, which I'm guessing punters either love or finding grating (I was a little bit toward the latter TBH). I like eye contact as much as anyone, but this was a bit vacant rather than sultry, if you know what I mean.

In terms of effort, though, cannot fault her at all. Went for 2 shots in 1 hour and we used the whole time in a variety of positions and she was always obliging and happy to try with enthusiasm. This is obviously slightly tempered at DH by being CBJ only and a lack of what I would call "Australian" services (mouthburst being a favourite of mine)... I can imagine that seeing her in Oz with their expectations/services would be truly fire. Body is fit, too, but maybe too little breast for my liking.

Overall, enjoyed, thumbs up, but won't be returning. My search continues...!
 
Back
Top