W wang Virgin Messages 3 Reactions 0 Aug 23, 2026 #1 I prefer chubby ass. Who has better and nicer butt? Btw, i am 6‘0 and worry about cassidy is too short for me. Thx
I prefer chubby ass. Who has better and nicer butt? Btw, i am 6‘0 and worry about cassidy is too short for me. Thx
N nemo Creep Messages 29 Reactions 107 Aug 24, 2026 #2 I've seen cleo and she has a pretty chubby ass, I got some pretty loud slapping going during doggy which was fun. Have not seen cassidy but she barely ever works so you might just have to go cleo or one of the other bigger girls at SB.
I've seen cleo and she has a pretty chubby ass, I got some pretty loud slapping going during doggy which was fun. Have not seen cassidy but she barely ever works so you might just have to go cleo or one of the other bigger girls at SB.
W wang Virgin Messages 3 Reactions 0 Aug 24, 2026 #3 nemo said: I've seen cleo and she has a pretty chubby ass, I got some pretty loud slapping going during doggy which was fun. Have not seen cassidy but she barely ever works so you might just have to go cleo or one of the other bigger girls at SB. Click to expand... Thanks. I recently book sammi.Her ass was amazing,but too thick thighs
nemo said: I've seen cleo and she has a pretty chubby ass, I got some pretty loud slapping going during doggy which was fun. Have not seen cassidy but she barely ever works so you might just have to go cleo or one of the other bigger girls at SB. Click to expand... Thanks. I recently book sammi.Her ass was amazing,but too thick thighs
Doritosonmychest92 Sleaze Messages 78 Reactions 79 Aug 26, 2026 #4 cleo is nice one i haven’t seen the other