JohnnyPunter
Degenerate
- Messages
- 3,292
- Reactions
- 8,838
Pinky Girls has a reputation as Auckland’s worst brothel, and to be honest, it’s probably true. Nevertheless, curiosity got the better of me, I wanted to experience one of their famous lineups. So I headed there one evening, a tall Asian guy with glasses buzzed me in, met me at the top of the stairs and invited me to sit in a very worn cream lounge suite. Shortly after I sat down, a shy punter came up the stairs and got a real shock when he saw me sitting there. I gave him the punter’s salute, and the manager told him to sit on the other lounge suite. Then the manager went to round up the ladies for a lineup.
Moments later a herd of Chinese women stampeded into the room and rushed to form a line like good little schoolgirls. Although they they weren’t girls, they were aunties. They all stood there in a line each of them staring desperately into my eyes. It was pretty fucking intense to say the least. It was kind of like having 9 trained dogs forming a line in front of you, salivating and eagerly staring at you in desperation, each one hoping you decide to throw it your one and only bone. Natasha wasn’t in the lineup, she must have been on a Big Mac break.
I felt like I was at a slave market in Ancient Rome inspecting the wares. I scanned the line of slaves on offer, but unfortunately none of them were attractive or even appealing. None were under 30. Overwhelmed with choice I just picked the smallest petite auntie, which turned out to be Cherry, the lady I was supposed to see the first time I visited Pinky Girls. When I pointed at her, she and the auntie next to her started arguing over who I had picked. So I pointed at Cherry again, much to the other aunty's disappointment. As soon as my selection was clear the herd of aunties shuffled themselves over to the other punter so he could choose.




Cherry turned around and walked back towards where the manager was and I instantly regretted my decision as I could see she had a saggy bum and she was less attractive and older than I had noticed in my haste to pick a slave. The price was $260 for an hour full-service. I was already full of regret, so to minimise the damage, I tried to ask for 30 mins massage for $130. Suddenly Cherry lost all understanding of English, was no longer able to communicate, and just stood there looking like a stunned mullet. So reluctantly, I gave in to $260 for an hour. Then miraculously her understanding of English and ability to communicate returned again. She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. Behind me, I heard the other punter explaining that none of the ladies appealed to him. The manager pressed him harder to make a choice. Then I heard him trying to use the old wallet left in car excuse. I left him to his fate.
In the room Cherry asked me to shower first and disappeared while I did so. I started getting horrible flash backs of my first visit to Pinky Girls where I booked Cherry, but when I was in the shower they sent in a fat ugly old auntie called Olive. So I was scared there would be some similar shenanigans this time. However, to my surprise there wasn’t, and Cherry returned. Unfortunately when her dress came off it revealed a very noticeable flabby mum tum. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had been wearing a girdle to keep her tum in during the lineup and disappeared to take it off while I was in the shower. Age would be mid-to-late-30s at least and she looks nothing like the Cherry on the website.
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 6.9/10 in lineup with girdle, 4.5/10 undressed without girdle
Tits: 6.5/10 she actually had a decent rack
Pussy: 7/10 somewhere between innie and outtie, trimmed. Surprisingly decent grip
Anus: 7/10
On the bed she started kissing my chest and spent a lot of time licking my nipples as Asian girls do. Then finally worked her way down towards my penis, kissing my body as she went. She started kissing my inner thighs. Then picked up my cock, which was already erect, and paused for a sales pitch to offer me VIP upgrade for $50 extra. I accepted. Then she proceeded to give me a good quality blowjob. I grabbed her head and gently face fucked her from below. I made her deep throat it a couple of times. She also licked my balls.
BJ: 8/10

She applied some lube to my condom covered cock and mounted me. I just played with her tits and did my best to avoid looking at her flabby mum tum, which was like a mini spare tyre wrapped around her mid-section. She was actually quite good at being on top. She even got into frog position at one point bouncing on my cock. I thrusted up while she was doing it. She’s a skilled aunty, she could definitely teach all those kiwi starfishes a thing or two.
Then I flipped her over on her back and fucked her while on my knees, I played with her clit and tits while I did it. Then flipped her over into doggy and penetrated her from behind. I pumped her several times but had to stop as she was surprisingly tight in this position and I wasn’t ready blow my load. I fucked her in doggy slowly then flipped her back into missionary to fuck her a bit more. Then bent her legs up, ripped the condom off, and got her to jerk me off until my cum painted her chest and tits.


Sex: 7/10
After I blew my load, she cleaned all my cum off her. Then started giving me a back massage for like 10 minutes which was actually pretty good. Then I started to get horny again so flipped over. She started massaging my thighs then stopped to hit me with the “multishot cost extra”. You would have thought it would be included in the hourly rate, especially after I paid extra for VIP, but the website doesn’t mention it. I wasn’t sure how much time was left so I declined her offer and she just sat between my legs massaging my thighs. Then I started jerking my cock for a bit. But she seemed annoyed at this like she didn’t want me playing with myself or cumming again without paying extra. So, I stopped wanking and let her massage my thighs for a few more minutes. Then I got bored and got up to have a shower. I had no idea how much time I had left. As I was getting dressed I asked her name and she could barely even pronounce it, she had to show me it on her phone.
Overall experience: 4/10
I was full of regret when I left which persisted over the next couple of days. It wasn’t that the booking was bad, it was decent aunty booking like I have done many times before. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that I’d been ripped off. Money’s tight these days so you want to feel like you are getting some value for it. I paid $310 all up for an aunty with significant mum tum when I could have gone and seen a hot young fit girl at a good agency for the same price. Or I could have gone to Banks Road and got a similar quality aunty for 1/3 the price. So it was a bad financial decision, I got mutton for the price of lamb.

Moments later a herd of Chinese women stampeded into the room and rushed to form a line like good little schoolgirls. Although they they weren’t girls, they were aunties. They all stood there in a line each of them staring desperately into my eyes. It was pretty fucking intense to say the least. It was kind of like having 9 trained dogs forming a line in front of you, salivating and eagerly staring at you in desperation, each one hoping you decide to throw it your one and only bone. Natasha wasn’t in the lineup, she must have been on a Big Mac break.
I felt like I was at a slave market in Ancient Rome inspecting the wares. I scanned the line of slaves on offer, but unfortunately none of them were attractive or even appealing. None were under 30. Overwhelmed with choice I just picked the smallest petite auntie, which turned out to be Cherry, the lady I was supposed to see the first time I visited Pinky Girls. When I pointed at her, she and the auntie next to her started arguing over who I had picked. So I pointed at Cherry again, much to the other aunty's disappointment. As soon as my selection was clear the herd of aunties shuffled themselves over to the other punter so he could choose.
Cherry turned around and walked back towards where the manager was and I instantly regretted my decision as I could see she had a saggy bum and she was less attractive and older than I had noticed in my haste to pick a slave. The price was $260 for an hour full-service. I was already full of regret, so to minimise the damage, I tried to ask for 30 mins massage for $130. Suddenly Cherry lost all understanding of English, was no longer able to communicate, and just stood there looking like a stunned mullet. So reluctantly, I gave in to $260 for an hour. Then miraculously her understanding of English and ability to communicate returned again. She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. Behind me, I heard the other punter explaining that none of the ladies appealed to him. The manager pressed him harder to make a choice. Then I heard him trying to use the old wallet left in car excuse. I left him to his fate.
In the room Cherry asked me to shower first and disappeared while I did so. I started getting horrible flash backs of my first visit to Pinky Girls where I booked Cherry, but when I was in the shower they sent in a fat ugly old auntie called Olive. So I was scared there would be some similar shenanigans this time. However, to my surprise there wasn’t, and Cherry returned. Unfortunately when her dress came off it revealed a very noticeable flabby mum tum. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had been wearing a girdle to keep her tum in during the lineup and disappeared to take it off while I was in the shower. Age would be mid-to-late-30s at least and she looks nothing like the Cherry on the website.
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 6.9/10 in lineup with girdle, 4.5/10 undressed without girdle
Tits: 6.5/10 she actually had a decent rack
Pussy: 7/10 somewhere between innie and outtie, trimmed. Surprisingly decent grip
Anus: 7/10
On the bed she started kissing my chest and spent a lot of time licking my nipples as Asian girls do. Then finally worked her way down towards my penis, kissing my body as she went. She started kissing my inner thighs. Then picked up my cock, which was already erect, and paused for a sales pitch to offer me VIP upgrade for $50 extra. I accepted. Then she proceeded to give me a good quality blowjob. I grabbed her head and gently face fucked her from below. I made her deep throat it a couple of times. She also licked my balls.
BJ: 8/10
She applied some lube to my condom covered cock and mounted me. I just played with her tits and did my best to avoid looking at her flabby mum tum, which was like a mini spare tyre wrapped around her mid-section. She was actually quite good at being on top. She even got into frog position at one point bouncing on my cock. I thrusted up while she was doing it. She’s a skilled aunty, she could definitely teach all those kiwi starfishes a thing or two.
Then I flipped her over on her back and fucked her while on my knees, I played with her clit and tits while I did it. Then flipped her over into doggy and penetrated her from behind. I pumped her several times but had to stop as she was surprisingly tight in this position and I wasn’t ready blow my load. I fucked her in doggy slowly then flipped her back into missionary to fuck her a bit more. Then bent her legs up, ripped the condom off, and got her to jerk me off until my cum painted her chest and tits.
Sex: 7/10
After I blew my load, she cleaned all my cum off her. Then started giving me a back massage for like 10 minutes which was actually pretty good. Then I started to get horny again so flipped over. She started massaging my thighs then stopped to hit me with the “multishot cost extra”. You would have thought it would be included in the hourly rate, especially after I paid extra for VIP, but the website doesn’t mention it. I wasn’t sure how much time was left so I declined her offer and she just sat between my legs massaging my thighs. Then I started jerking my cock for a bit. But she seemed annoyed at this like she didn’t want me playing with myself or cumming again without paying extra. So, I stopped wanking and let her massage my thighs for a few more minutes. Then I got bored and got up to have a shower. I had no idea how much time I had left. As I was getting dressed I asked her name and she could barely even pronounce it, she had to show me it on her phone.
Overall experience: 4/10
I was full of regret when I left which persisted over the next couple of days. It wasn’t that the booking was bad, it was decent aunty booking like I have done many times before. But I couldn’t shake the feeling that I’d been ripped off. Money’s tight these days so you want to feel like you are getting some value for it. I paid $310 all up for an aunty with significant mum tum when I could have gone and seen a hot young fit girl at a good agency for the same price. Or I could have gone to Banks Road and got a similar quality aunty for 1/3 the price. So it was a bad financial decision, I got mutton for the price of lamb.
