PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Brittney

baybay73

Virgin
Messages
2
Reactions
2
I had heard so much about her ( especially that review from ' Richie McCaw ' ), & the positives in THAT story made me persevere, despite some ignored messages in the past.

I had a Latina gf a few years back who had a great ass. First time we were together, she had her ' monthly time '. While we were fooling around with the lights low, I ' changed lanes ', momentarily. What a feeling - tight but different. She said: " Is that...? " And we went back to front door. To this day I don't know whether she was shocked, or .. liked it...or what. So, that was until now, my only foray into backdoor pleasure. I'd revisited Richie's review, & it did get my imagination ( & testosterone!) flowing. I was hoping to catch up with Brittney, finally, & the stars aligned at a nice hotel. I think she is better looking than in the photos. She has a great personality - open,mature & fun. I told her about that experience with my former gf, & Brittney said: " Yeah I'm definitely fine with anal. " The way she said it, really reassured me. She said: " Do you want to get the $ part out of the way? " I took out the cash and placed the notes down on a stool. I was quite nervous & it's testament to her ability to make you feel at ease, that I sort of forgot, briefly that this was still an experience I was PAYING FOR! By this point she was in her lingerie on the bed, relaxed, looking ultra tempting. I stripped down to my briefs, joined her on the bed, and we dove into a prolonged pash-fest. She is a beautiful kisser. Get the gfe if you see her. Next, I was dry humping her for a few minutes, keeping up the tongue-heavy kisses. She pulled her torso up so I could undo her bra ( I'm getting better at doing this in low-lighting! ) Then she extended her lovely legs to the ceiling so we could get those panties off! I started with missionary, as I was feeling the close connection & wanted to keep kissing her. I like to start comfy, so my knees can hit the bed, but then when I get going I aim for a bit of 'c ' spot stimulation, too, by putting my legs closer, and doing a kind of plank. Anyway, what someone said about her eye-contact ' thing ' in doggy MUST be her signature move, because it is super hot. I loved doggy-style with Brittney, we did a variation or two: her tummy-down on the bed for more kissing & intimacy, or with her top half up, more. She read me so well, & with perfect timing, after I'd said she had such a nice ass.. she laconically asked " You wanna go inside it? " I used some lube, & slowly eased in. I couldn't believe how relaxed I was (a), & (b) how long I ended up lasting inside her beautiful bottom. Ultimately when she mentioned I only had a little time left, I had to really speed up my thrusts. Next time I will seriously consider the 1 hour booking. This is one of the best experiences I have had with a WG
 
Back
Top