Well, I had already made my booking with Brandy before DSallin’s review this afternoon, and have to admit that I read the review very carefully. I had some trepidation about my appointment, but chose to take the review as helpful advice for my liaison with Brandy. In particular I noted the need to ‘warm’ her up and to choose the service level carefully.
Arrived at the location, which I'm not very keen on - it’s too well known as the local brothel ! Met the receptionist and chose the 1 hour GFE in the hope that it would avoid unnecessary limitations to the fun - unfortunately I couldn’t afford the PSE (crazy price). Into the room and Brandy arrived - she looked great and faithfull to her photos - cute looking and great body. She asked me to shower and watched me as I washed myself. As I came out of the shower she started to remove her clothes fixing me with her eyes. I was already becoming aroused. She helped me dry myself rubbing against my naked body.
We sat on the bed and she came in for a kiss. She is a good kisser, active and passionate - pleased I paid for GFE ! We lay on the bed kissing and I stroked her body eventually meandering down to her pussy. She opened her legs welcoming my fingers - I was gentle and slow teasing her and only touching her clit after lots of stroking around the lips and her inner thighs. She was moistening up nicely and I think that the passionate kissing and sucking her nipples was helping. I played with her pussy for ages, moving between fingering and clit rubbing, meanwhile she was holding and gently wanking my cock.
After about half an hour I went down on her. Omg - delicious - super wet and fresh and fragrant. Moved to missionary, more kissing, quite snug and good grip as she squeezed. Did some doggy for 5 mins but back to missionary to finish.
Snuggled for a while and then thank yous and goodbye
I would rate 9/10
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Pussy 9/10
Personality 10/10
Great punt
Just like to say big thankyou to DSallin - your review gave me great tips for my approach to enjoying Brandy - she just needs to be warmed up and also go for the GFE !
Arrived at the location, which I'm not very keen on - it’s too well known as the local brothel ! Met the receptionist and chose the 1 hour GFE in the hope that it would avoid unnecessary limitations to the fun - unfortunately I couldn’t afford the PSE (crazy price). Into the room and Brandy arrived - she looked great and faithfull to her photos - cute looking and great body. She asked me to shower and watched me as I washed myself. As I came out of the shower she started to remove her clothes fixing me with her eyes. I was already becoming aroused. She helped me dry myself rubbing against my naked body.
We sat on the bed and she came in for a kiss. She is a good kisser, active and passionate - pleased I paid for GFE ! We lay on the bed kissing and I stroked her body eventually meandering down to her pussy. She opened her legs welcoming my fingers - I was gentle and slow teasing her and only touching her clit after lots of stroking around the lips and her inner thighs. She was moistening up nicely and I think that the passionate kissing and sucking her nipples was helping. I played with her pussy for ages, moving between fingering and clit rubbing, meanwhile she was holding and gently wanking my cock.
After about half an hour I went down on her. Omg - delicious - super wet and fresh and fragrant. Moved to missionary, more kissing, quite snug and good grip as she squeezed. Did some doggy for 5 mins but back to missionary to finish.
Snuggled for a while and then thank yous and goodbye
I would rate 9/10
Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Pussy 9/10
Personality 10/10
Great punt
Just like to say big thankyou to DSallin - your review gave me great tips for my approach to enjoying Brandy - she just needs to be warmed up and also go for the GFE !
Last edited: