PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Brandy - AA - Vamps Review

It seems like three days for drama just because of the packages🤦…fun fact is this happened to me as well at AA but it was the other way round😅… I had taken the right package and I was regular…just incase if anyone thinks I also made the same mistake…but I assume it was not correctly communicated to the girl…same thing no kissing, no nipple sucking. I was scratching my head wondering wtf. It was one off occasion in the many times I had been there I just moved on with benefit of doubt. However If I had not been a regular and happened on my first visit, I would surely be agitated.
 
Then it's on the agency for making their service offerings too complicated and misleading as most would think that premium would include what used to be part and parcel of a standard service. I would have made the service offerings clear and straightforward as possible to protect both the girl and the client.

The site makes it clear that kissing is not included but I assume that the agency is fine with people walking in without having read the information on the site.

The rest of your post is basically trying to turn PH into sexforum.
It’s not enough to just fuck up Vamps’s reputation, PH must be white-anted too it seems.
 
It seems like three days for drama just because of the packages🤦…fun fact is this happened to me as well at AA but it was the other way round😅… I had taken the right package and I was regular…just incase if anyone thinks I also made the same mistake…but I assume it was not correctly communicated to the girl…same thing no kissing, no nipple sucking. I was scratching my head wondering wtf. It was one off occasion in the many times I had been there I just moved on with benefit of doubt. However If I had not been a regular and happened on my first visit, I would surely be agitated.
Yeah I have to agree. They definitely didn't do as good a job designing and defining their service packages as other agencies have. For example Dolls House does a much better job and its clear about what you get.

It’s not enough to just fuck up Vamps’s reputation
It kinda had a bad reputation already to be honest. That's probably why they rebranded from Albany Angels to Vamps.
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
I’ve texted reception a couple of times after good service. Just a short, ‘she was really good’ type message. I tell waiters to pay my compliments to the chef at restaurants too. I’m good like that.
 
I’ve texted reception a couple of times after good service. Just a short, ‘she was really good’ type message.
They tell me that they'll pass on the message to the girl, I wonder if they actually do or not
 
@Roas, do you pronounce your username like Rose?
I'm choosing to believe it's pronounced rowers

New Zealand Sport GIF by Olympics
 
You ladies (including those using alts) have terrorized @DSALLIN so much he's reacted his review!

Meanwhile someone rushes to post a 9/10 review. @Roas, do you pronounce your username like Rose?
Actually, I found The DSallin review very helpful because I saw it before my booking and used it as guidance for my approach with Brandy - chose GFE and warmed her up 👍
 
Fuck there are a lot of alt’s on this thread. Pull ya heads in will ya, we left SF for a reason ladies.

Fun fact, Dsalin DM’d me to ask if I was up for mfm. Then a few days after I said sure depending on who I was joining etc, he tells me about a terrible punt that was so bad he’s off to Sydney, is deleting his PH a/c and, get this, he may stop punting for good 🤣. WTF. Oh and what he told me about his last punt was v v different from my experience with the girl. So I guess after all that, I’m relieved I didn’t join him as he def seems to have issues.

Final comments…
I often give positive feedback to agency if I have a great time - to promote great service and girls and help lift standards.

Oh and (was it creamypretendboy that thinks she knows who we all are), I punt cos I’m a horny muthafucker and it’s far less risky than an affair plus much more variety. But sure you go ahead and keep your cliches in your head about all us punters. 🤫
 
he tells me about a terrible punt that was so bad he’s off to Sydney, is deleting his PH a/c and, get this, he may stop punting for good 🤣. WTF. Oh and what he told me about his last punt was v v different from my experience with the girl.
I wouldn't be surprised if old mate intentionally picks the lowest tier service like he did with Brandy, and then trys getting higher level stuff for free
Final comments…
I often give positive feedback to agency if I have a great time - to promote great service and girls and help lift standards.
That's why I do it too, it's an easy way to let the good ones know they're doing great. And it can help the agencies to try get the bad ones to lift their fuckn game(probably won't make a difference tbh)
 
DSALLIN probably went back to Vamps and the big fat manager Rose told him off and gave him an earful. She's quite a large lady so maybe she even beat him up too. It must have scared him and humiliated so much he deleted all his reviews.

View attachment 3113
I saw he changed this review a wee while ago after he got called out. And I just had another look, he's removed it completely now 🤣
 
Back
Top