PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Brandy - AA - Vamps Review

Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
Quite frequently. For us anyway.
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm just curious

The Japanese girl agencies are usually very keen for feedback but outside of that pretty much never. Pretty easy to fake a positive review text.
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
Only when asked. Which happened twice. One from Ginza Auckland and the other from Ginza Sydney. Otherwise, I assume the receptionists are NPCs 🤔
 
this is a TOFT, booked brandy from vamps https://www.vamps.co.nz/brandy and went in without much expectations for 45 mins "premium" service.

went in and got greeted by the shop lady, a bit weird, telling me off the get go for talking to other girls, even though i wasn't the one who started the convo lol, whatever.

pay the damage, get in the room, and brandy looks like her photos which was a good sign. told to take a shower which i did.

right off the bat, kissing was not allowed, like even just lips lol not DFK or anything. ok sure, try something else to get in the mood but can tell she doesn't wanna be here.

ok, so lets do cbj then, and i can tell she wants to finish me off early lol, so i told her to stop and lets fuck instead.

we start fucking in mish, and her box is not tight at all. her tits are soft but wont allow sucking them, just light licking and kissing.... she did allow fingering and potentially DATY but i didn't do it, wasn't in the mood at all.

go doggy position, this was better, and just pumped her for 10 mins or so, then she wants to end it and i'm confused lol. i tried spanking her few times then that was a no as well. so no spanking either lol.

so tried to go slower and different positions, then back to doggy for another 5-10 mins or so and she stops and turns around to finish me with a cbj?! so i'm like fuck it whatever, finish, take a shower and leave. there is still 10 minutes left or so but i dont wanna be there either now.

at this point i'm like whatever, i'm just never coming back to this place. i'm sure she is a nice person and she just had bad experiences but i was trying to be as nice as possible, not sure what else to do to make her comfortable lol. i am shaved, well groomed and look after myself. she may have her reasons and that's fine, just not for me. won't be returning to this place or girl.

face is ok, body is good but too many restrictions and doesn't want to get fucked it seems. even my guy was confused and kept getting soft during the session lol, normally i'm hard for the whole time. was thinking of seeing another girl called Elsa but not taking another chance on this shop unless someone confirms she's good lol.

anyway, i need a rebound session fellas, plz suggest good asian girls to pound next, big boobs preferred and can deepthroat and no nonsense restrictions.
Damn. She laid your ass out here, boy.
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
Back in the day when PO was around, Jenny always asks after I help her break the girls in. I've never voluntarily sent a text though (only if Jen wasn't there).
 
Grand Theft Auto Gta GIF by Respective


SF riding the trojan horse into PH
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
I have, receptionist usually says something like "thanks for the visit etc, we will pass this on to xxxxxx, see you next time x"
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!
I always do when I truly enjoyed myself.

I tell the girl in person, and I text reception so they know that I left a happy camper.

Do they give a shit? Probably not.

Do they realise that when I don't text, it means I was disappointed? No fucking way they're that smart.

Does it help the girl that I put in a good word for her with reception? Probably not, but I like to think it can't hurt.
 
I always do when I truly enjoyed myself.

I tell the girl in person, and I text reception so they know that I left a happy camper.

Do they give a shit? Probably not.

Do they realise that when I don't text, it means I was disappointed? No fucking way they're that smart.

Does it help the girl that I put in a good word for her with reception? Probably not, but I like to think it can't hurt.
That's why I do it too. It might help, it might not, but I'll let the lady and reception know either way.
In my head it can't hurt to stack up "goodboy points" for when you want that first booking of the day for a particular WG
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
never.
 
Then it's on the agency for making their service offerings too complicated and misleading as most would think that premium would include what used to be part and parcel of a standard service. I would have made the service offerings clear and straightforward as possible to protect both the girl and the client.

The site makes it clear that kissing is not included but I assume that the agency is fine with people walking in without having read the information on the site.

The rest of your post is basically trying to turn PH into sexforum.
It is a bit confusing for this agency to have so many service level offerings, with the top level very expensive (even without anal). Certainly more expensive than Doll house for PSE light (the equivalent service). I think in this economic environment punters will not visit the agency as often or go more for the lower cost Asian providers that have more services included in the base pricing levels. Nothing personal against this lady.
 
Can I asked the other punters out there... How often have you texted the receptionist with feedback on the girl you have just booked? Especially good feedback. At this point I've probably booked escorts over a hundred times and I don't think I've every done it once!

I'm not saying the text Brandy has produced is fake. I'm just curious on how many people actually do this...
I have done several times but only if the service has been outstanding
 
It is a bit confusing for this agency to have so many service level offerings, with the top level very expensive (even without anal). Certainly more expensive than Doll house for PSE light (the equivalent service). I think in this economic environment punters will not visit the agency as often or go more for the lower cost Asian providers that have more services included in the base pricing levels. Nothing personal against this lady.
For sure, but I guess introducing PSE as an offering (which is relatively new to this place as I understand) is aimed to mitigate ambiguity around what may/may not be included in the other services, despite it being a little more expensive than other establishments. Maybe to help avoid this very situation.. i.e "I want to pull her hair/spank so I better book PSE". Book the most expensive package to get the least restrictions - it's not limited to this industry.

Seems to me in this instance our punter saw the price tag as 'surely this will include XYZ, I've paid less for more elsewhere' (which would be the case in that $ range pending where you go) and was disgruntled when the service aligned with what it was advertised to be.
 
It is a bit confusing for this agency to have so many service level offerings, with the top level very expensive (even without anal). Certainly more expensive than Doll house for PSE light (the equivalent service). I think in this economic environment punters will not visit the agency as often or go more for the lower cost Asian providers that have more services included in the base pricing levels. Nothing personal against this lady.
Yeah I don't think I'd ever go to AA/Vamps. The way they call their services imply better service. However, they probably get away with it because it seems like reading comprehension is quite low amongst their client base.

Reading the review, I just couldn't get over:
1. Paid $250 bucks.
2. Shes young and looks good.
3. OP clearly missed a few days of reading and writing classes.
4. Even at the Asian agencies, service like he wants is closer to $400 than $250 with a girl "visually" under 30. $600 for the petite, 18-19 year olds.

If she gives you bad service when you paid for top tier, rip into her. An experienced punter knows that for $250 you are gonna get a transactional service with nothing included (anal with yana?).
This just seems like the agency has mislead service names, high prices, and missed his expectation of what "premium" is. Don't go to that agency. The punter market is competitive so take your hard earned cash elsewhere. The girls will move where the cash is.

As for the dudes calling me a simp. Lighten up and realise that OP is giving small dick bitch energy. You'd never get a review like this from the greats.

Obligatory no innie/outie rating, no anus rating. No story in the review, just bitch energy. D- stands.
 
I just meant that I've spanked every girlfriend I've had. I'm sure most the other punters on here have as well. So one could argue it should be part of the GFE.

That said, a lot of working girls let you do it without paying for a PSE anyway!
I'm genuinely surprised you've had a girlfriend to be fair.

How nice you are, how consensual you are, all depends on the "extras" you get.
 
I just meant that I've spanked every girlfriend I've had. I'm sure most the other punters on here have as well. So one could argue it should be part of the GFE.

That said, a lot of working girls let you do it without paying for a PSE anyway!
Spanking, DFK, DATY, Fingering, multi shots etc is standard with every girlfriend 😂…. Everything but RAW if you are dicking down some hookers…
 
I'm genuinely surprised you've had a girlfriend to be fair.

How nice you are, how consensual you are, all depends on the "extras" you get.
Some of you ladies like to imagine me as some kind of misogynistic supervillain. In reality, I'm actually a nice guy most of the time.

I don't know how many genuine relationships Onyxx has had, but clearly her boyfriends aren't allowed to spank her bum! 🤨
 
Some of you ladies like to imagine me as some kind of misogynistic supervillain. In reality, I'm actually a nice guy most of the time.

I don't know how many genuine relationships Onyxx has had, but clearly her boyfriends aren't allowed to spank her bum! 🤨
Nice guys don't say they're nice 😂

😂 okay x
 
holly, so many notifications lol. i'll try to answer all the questions here.

okay, so i chose premium because i dont do DATY and i dont do DFK, i thought kissing meant DFK not just a regular kiss on the lips or her face. I usually go to vixens and pay 360 for an hour or to other asian shops and pay 320 for vip service for one hour. so sure, my bad for picking premium instead of GFE.

for brandy, i'll remove my rating from the review and leave it up to other punters, you're still young and this kinda service is YMMV anyway so all the best to you. as mentioned in my post, i do think you're a good person and thought we just didn't click. nothing personal, all the best.

for other readers, when punting, i'm not trying to make the girl feel great, i'm expecting the girl to make me feel great. at asian shops, the pricing is simple, you pay VIP, the girl makes u feel great most of the time. at this Vamps/AA shop, i'm not sure what service i'm supposed to pay to do the things i normally do, light hair pulling, sucking her tits, some spanking, some light kissing (not DFK) and enjoy fucking the girl. It's not PSE because pornstar experience service means going hardcore and usually involves anal and other acts that are not what i want to do. I'm just after a GFE experience with light spanking and light hair pulling etc, i dont even do DATY or DFK either lol. so you see, me going to Vamps was actually a mistake anyway, because even if i picked GFE, both Brandy and I would still not have had a good time it seems.

you can read my other reviews to see what service i usually get from other shops.

anyway, happy punting everyone!
 
Back
Top