PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Bella: likely my final Punt

Messages
12
Reactions
13
So went to see Bella today, her photos caught my eye as well as the fact she's got DD boobs (not really a boobs man but, nothing against big boobs still nice) anyways, I got into the shower with her, she washed me, which I was fine with, but something I did notice, She spoke to me in Chinese (Unsure if Mandarin or Cantonese). Anyway, I lay on the bed, she does her thing, eventually goes to the BJ, which was good even got to put my hand on her head and bob her up and down as she did it, to the Sex, she then grabbed a condom after a while of blowing me and pointed to it, guess asking me if I wanted this on, lets just say i've done my dance with STIs before, I'm not going through it again, made that mistake before) so she put it on, think she gave me the thumbs up maybe saying good choice or something, She rode me for a while looking up at her boobs they were a nice size but when she lent over they sagged a bit, besides that I felt them up as she rode me, changing to missionary, not sure if i'm the only one that likes to watch boobs bouncing as they fuck, so the end came as I blew my load into the condom, not too much as I'd only saved up for 2 days, went for round two after showering and another blowjob, wrapped willy again same positions again couldn't nut again which sucked but it is what it is

all together, decent punt wish the language barrier was better but will I go back?, probably not, not cause of her as I said was good I just wanna take a break from punting to focus on other things, really
 
Last edited:
So went to see Bella today, her photos caught my eye as well as the fact she's got DD boobs (not really a boobs man but, nothing against big boobs still nice) anyways, I got into the shower with her, she washed me, which I was fine with, but something I did notice, She spoke to me in Chinese (Unsure if Mandarin or Cantonese). Anyway, I lay on the bed, she does her thing, eventually goes to the BJ, which was good even got to put my hand on her head and bob her up and down as she did it, to the Sex, she then grabbed a condom after a while of blowing me and pointed to it, guess asking me if I wanted this on, lets just say i've done my dance with STIs before, I'm not going through it again, made that mistake before) so she put it on, think she gave me the thumbs up maybe saying good choice or something, She rode me for a while looking up at her boobs they were a nice size but when she lent over they sagged a bit, besides that I felt them up as she rode me, changing to missionary, not sure if i'm the only one that likes to watch boobs bouncing as they fuck, so the end came as I blew my load into the condom, not too much as I'd only saved up for 2 days, went for round two after showering and another blowjob, wrapped willy again same positions again couldn't nut again which sucked but it is what it is

all together, decent punt wish the language barrier was better but will I go back?, probably not, not cause of her as I said was good I just0wanna take a break from punting to focus on other things really
All the best .I have been contemplating taking a break from punting for a while now.i have stuff to do that requires razorsharp focus .
Asian SW have been my weakness 😭
 
All the best .I have been contemplating taking a break from punting for a while now.i have stuff to do that requires razorsharp focus .
Asian SW have been my weakness 😭
Yeah, I feel that, went to see a few WGs Savannah was good, did a review of her on sex Forum and here I think?, think I realized there i'm not a fan of dirty talk like they do in porn, anyways, real reason for the break is i've been going to punts for a while and I just wanna save money and focus on other things in my life as well, like career, getting a partner, will I return, unlikely but all the best to the punters here
 
Yeah, I feel that, went to see a few WGs Savannah was good, did a review of her on sex Forum and here I think?, think I realized there i'm not a fan of dirty talk like they do in porn, anyways, real reason for the break is i've been going to punts for a while and I just wanna save money and focus on other things in my life as well, like career, getting a partner, will I return, unlikely but all the best to the punters here
For me it's save money,finding a partner(struggled since I moved her from overseas a few years ago ,dating culture is different) and because I stay alone and work late hours

At times when I am extremely bored I just go out to these places where I can mix amd socialize and if we click, book and go home afterwards.i lie those with matching energy.

It can be draining and I have started becoming pickier due to different service experiences .
 
For me it's save money,finding a partner(struggled since I moved her from overseas a few years ago ,dating culture is different) and because I stay alone and work late hours

At times when I am extremely bored I just go out to these places where I can mix amd socialize and if we click, book and go home afterwards.i lie those with matching energy.

It can be draining and I have started becoming pickier due to different service experiences .
dating scene's tough nowadays tried a few dating things, have had little luck really, speed dating total bust, singles events met one girl, we talked a little but haven't talked to her in a bit, singles events lately haven't been good swear i've seen more dudes at them than girls, rarely get to talk to any, did talk to one recently but nothing more than talking

also if you don't mind my asking where'd you move here from?
 
dating scene's tough nowadays tried a few dating things, have had little luck really, speed dating total bust, singles events met one girl, we talked a little but haven't talked to her in a bit, singles events lately haven't been good swear i've seen more dudes at them than girls, rarely get to talk to any, did talk to one recently but nothing more than talking

also if you don't mind my asking where'd you move here from?
dating scene's tough nowadays tried a few dating things, have had little luck really, speed dating total bust, singles events met one girl, we talked a little but haven't talked to her in a bit, singles events lately haven't been good swear i've seen more dudes at them than girls, rarely get to talk to any, did talk to one recently but nothing more than talking

also if you don't mind my asking where'd you move here from?
South Africa
 
For me it's save money,finding a partner(struggled since I moved her from overseas a few years ago ,dating culture is different) and because I stay alone and work late hours

At times when I am extremely bored I just go out to these places where I can mix amd socialize and if we click, book and go home afterwards.i lie those with matching energy.

It can be draining and I have started becoming pickier due to different service experiences .
Yeah, I feel that, went to see a few WGs Savannah was good, did a review of her on sex Forum and here I think?, think I realized there i'm not a fan of dirty talk like they do in porn, anyways, real reason for the break is i've been going to punts for a while and I just wanna save money and focus on other things in my life as well, like career, getting a partner, will I return, unlikely but all the best to the punters here
Taking a break if the punts become a bit routine. Good idea. I tried it. Came back. Found a Sw that had enthusiasm and made the $$$ worthwhile. Unfortunately there’s more bad punts out there due to the economy ie doing it because I need money rather than money and like it.
 
Taking a break if the punts become a bit routine. Good idea. I tried it. Came back. Found a Sw that had enthusiasm and made the $$$ worthwhile. Unfortunately there’s more bad punts out there due to the economy ie doing it because I need money rather than money and like it.
You are right .there are not a lot of good punts in the current circles nowadays and probably one of my reasons for wanting to take a break and being pickier.

Not bow to pressure from agency managers who just want to fulfil quotas and make as many bookings with the ladies they have rostered .

Some of the descriptions you hear the managers describe the ladies over the phone and when you get to the place you like 😩.Feels like a scam sometimes.

If one is not feeling it is better to walk away .

Quality over quantity.A good memorable punt can also save you dollars as you quench your thirst .

In the past I used to do recovery punts after a bad experience same night 😵‍💫

Many of those SWs straight from overseas have an enthusiasm and curiosity about them .
 
Back
Top