PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Banks Rd - Lemon gags on too much cum pt2

Whatthefuck

Sleaze
Messages
22
Reactions
55
I wanted to see someone new at Banks so I messaged the mamasan, there were the usuals and then You You and lemon… You You never again.

So I went for Lemon.

She walked in and was decent looking for a cheap punt 7/10 (5/10 for a standard price punt).

I showed her on my phone that I wanted to have her head hanging off the bed while she licks my balls. “ yes yes”… I confirm again as she’s asking me to sit on the bed “ yes yes”… fuck sakes she says yes but ignores my photo instructions. ( she’s going to feel my wrath).

So I sit on the bed and lay back while she’s licking my balls and the bottom of my shaft, I didn’t want my tip in her mouth.

- I generally avoid NBJs as I want to mitigate risk, which I know is low anyways. And my go to is for them to suck and lick the base and mid of my shaft until I’m close then I get them to open up and shoot in.

I was pretty pent up and this day, I was a weak man. I didn’t stop her as she worked her way up to the tip and all the way in ( half way in).

Her technique was shit, she was going too hard and fast. Had to tell her I liked it slow and soft. She would for a few strokes and then go fast and make fake moaning sounds… I don’t understand? What are you moaning for? Wanted to slap the nonsense out of her 🤣🤣🤣 but I’m a gentleman and requested her to take out her translator app and told her “ please go soft and slow I will come fast, if you keep doing this I’m never going to cum. Up to you”

So she obliged, I was full to the brim today so after not too long I was ready to cum.

I got off the bed and got her on her knees looking at me. Now I was going to make her pay 😈😈😈. I filled her throat and mouth with cum, there was a massive load and it was spilling out. I held her head with my dick in her mouth as she was gagging on cum and begging for mercy.

I pulled out and my cum soaked the carpet as she was retching. She spent the next 2 mins retching in a bucket spitting out my kids while I put my clothes on.

No We Chat :(

5/10 wouldn’t go again
 
Last edited:
I wanted to see someone new at Banks so I messaged the mamasan, there were the usuals and then You You and lemon… You You never again.

So I went for Lemon.

She walked in and was decent looking for a cheap punt 7/10 (5/10 for a standard price punt).

I showed her on my phone that I wanted to have her head hanging off the bed while she licks my balls. “ yes yes”… I confirm again as she’s asking me to sit on the bed “ yes yes”… fuck sakes she says yes but ignores my photo instructions. ( she’s going to feel my wrath).

So I sit on the bed and lay back while she’s licking my balls and the bottom of my shaft, I didn’t want my tip in her mouth.

- I generally avoid NBJs as I want to mitigate risk, which I know is low anyways. And my go to is for them to suck and lick the base and mid of my shaft until I’m close then I get them to open up and shoot in.

I was pretty pent up and this day, I was a weak man. I didn’t stop her as she worked her way up to the tip and all the way in ( half way in).

Her technique was shit, she was going too hard and fast. Had to tell her I liked it slow and soft. She would for a few strokes and then go fast and make fake moaning sounds… I don’t understand? What are you moaning for? Wanted to slap the nonsense out of her 🤣🤣🤣 but I’m a gentleman and requested her to take out her translator app and told her “ please go soft and slow I will come fast, if you keep doing this I’m never going to cum. Up to you”

So she obliged, I was full to the brim today so after not too long I was ready to cum.

I got off the bed and got her on her knees looking at me. Now I was going to make her pay 😈😈😈. I filled her throat and mouth with cum, there was a massive load and it was spilling out. I held her head with my dick in her mouth as she was gagging on cum and begging for mercy.

I pulled out and my cum soaked the carpet as she was retching. She spent the next 2 mins retching in a bucket spitting out my kids while I put my clothes on.

No We Chat :(

5/10 wouldn’t go again
Holy cow you did the job well, I remember recently when I went to LA Fleur's for my secret sex session with Athena Morgan and Onyx Rose when I came it went all over the girls tits and over Athenas belly, next thing Athena turns and smeared boobs together with Onyx, nothing better than semen being smeared over them! 😁 It was a big load too!
 
Holy cow you did the job well, I remember recently when I went to LA Fleur's for my secret sex session with Athena Morgan and Onyx Rose when I came it went all over the girls tits and over Athenas belly, next thing Athena turns and smeared boobs together with Onyx, nothing better than semen being smeared over them! 😁 It was a big load too!
I think we’re unloading in different tax brackets 🤣
 
filled her throat and mouth wi
Pissing Circle Of Life GIF by Four Rest Films
 
Back
Top