Whatthefuck
Regular
- Messages
- 22
- Reactions
- 49
FYI Avoid ‘ You You?’ And ‘Lemon’? (Pt2)
I think these are their names or something similar.
You You
Pros - Looks 4-5/10 . Passable for a cheap punt
Cons - …. Here we go…
We stripped down and she had me lay on my back while she licked my nipples, abdomen, thighs etc all the way down to my balls and base of shaft.
Then I noticed some of wet dog smell? Thought it was just the room and I was just noticing it now. So I ignored it. I was getting decently close as I saved a massive load ( just from licking and a bit of base shaft tongue play).
I got up and got her to get on her knees. Told that bitch to open her mouth ( she didn’t understand ofc, so I made some signals)…. She didn’t allow CIM… waste of fucking time then.. at this point the smell of wet dog was really strong and I was almost gagging. So I quickly got her down and sprayed my cum all over her tits. And the smell kept getting worse and I realised it from her saliva and as it dried it was horrible. I grabbed the baby wipes before she could clean her self up and wiped down my whole lower body while holding in a spew. I’m not a dick so I didn’t want her to see me having a rough time.
She had the audacity to try give me her WeChat… I said sorry no WeChat and gapped it out of there.
In the car I got my big bottle of dettol hand sanitiser and lathered it everywhere but the tip until I could go home for a shower.
Never again /10
Pt2 coming…
I think these are their names or something similar.
You You
Pros - Looks 4-5/10 . Passable for a cheap punt
Cons - …. Here we go…
We stripped down and she had me lay on my back while she licked my nipples, abdomen, thighs etc all the way down to my balls and base of shaft.
Then I noticed some of wet dog smell? Thought it was just the room and I was just noticing it now. So I ignored it. I was getting decently close as I saved a massive load ( just from licking and a bit of base shaft tongue play).
I got up and got her to get on her knees. Told that bitch to open her mouth ( she didn’t understand ofc, so I made some signals)…. She didn’t allow CIM… waste of fucking time then.. at this point the smell of wet dog was really strong and I was almost gagging. So I quickly got her down and sprayed my cum all over her tits. And the smell kept getting worse and I realised it from her saliva and as it dried it was horrible. I grabbed the baby wipes before she could clean her self up and wiped down my whole lower body while holding in a spew. I’m not a dick so I didn’t want her to see me having a rough time.
She had the audacity to try give me her WeChat… I said sorry no WeChat and gapped it out of there.
In the car I got my big bottle of dettol hand sanitiser and lathered it everywhere but the tip until I could go home for a shower.
Never again /10
Pt2 coming…