Squidward
Pervert
- Messages
- 195
- Reactions
- 499
Hey team,
Thought I'd share a review of another type.
I normally shave my pubes. I'm a hairy dude in general so even have hair under the shaft. Have used an electric trimmer in general, but it's always a pain getting all in there and doing it evenly. And the regrowth is always a pain.
Saw an ad for this on Facebook and thought I'd give it a try.
Works fucking great! Lathered it on and waited for a bit longer than the instructions since I'm basically a gorilla. And it all came off in the shower. I am fucking smooth as a baby down there and gonna go treat a fair maiden to my hairless bird in about an hour. Got it all the way up in the pooch. Don't wanna put any up my crack or near my arsehole just in case.
Way easier and better than shaving. Anyway. Hope this helps.
Thought I'd share a review of another type.
I normally shave my pubes. I'm a hairy dude in general so even have hair under the shaft. Have used an electric trimmer in general, but it's always a pain getting all in there and doing it evenly. And the regrowth is always a pain.
Saw an ad for this on Facebook and thought I'd give it a try.
Works fucking great! Lathered it on and waited for a bit longer than the instructions since I'm basically a gorilla. And it all came off in the shower. I am fucking smooth as a baby down there and gonna go treat a fair maiden to my hairless bird in about an hour. Got it all the way up in the pooch. Don't wanna put any up my crack or near my arsehole just in case.
Way easier and better than shaving. Anyway. Hope this helps.