PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Athena The Goddess

Band Wagon GIF
all aboard travel GIF
 
The artistic side maybe you should try Athena already gave you a compliment about this

yea she is cool I liked her as well but the problem my brother is when they leave you will still be living those memories again and again which will hurt you more, I have been through that and in my the girl actually wanted to have a relationship and told me that she will leave this industry which she actually did after that day.
Yes I had great memories with her and I do miss her sometimes but don’t have much expectations
As eventually most of the girls will leave this industry good or bad.
That exactly is not what I am thinking about Athena. I would consider a friendship with her for good.
 
After a long standing at the end of the queue, meeting Athena on yesterday at last. :love: Perfect match the photo without showing the tattoos. She had an easygoing personality & good service.
Hoping she will be back after the holiday.
 
After a long standing at the end of the queue, meeting Athena on yesterday at last. :love: Perfect match the photo without showing the tattoos. She had an easygoing personality & good service.
Hoping she will be back after the holiday.
That’s another enthusiastic endorsement ?
Maybe she’s worn out with all the punters TerryT has convinced?
If she comes back - maybe I will but who knows Athena Mark 2 may have appeared somewhere else.
 
Man, do you have or did you have a flu before you visit Athena this week? I just heard she is sick(flu I assumed) from LF receptionist.

Idk if you are just kidding all this time but if not... you need to chill mate, touch some grass, repeat to yourself 13x "my intimate relationship with Athena happens only inside my mind and thats ok"

Otherwise you will ended up banned from LF
 
Idk if you are just kidding all this time but if not... you need to chill mate, touch some grass, repeat to yourself 13x "my intimate relationship with Athena happens only inside my mind and thats ok"

Otherwise you will ended up banned from LFd ok
Didn't poppy Prescott ban him?, then he was looking for advice about what to say, to get back in her good books
 
I don’t recall seeing any reviews in Athena at the sexforum. In contrast, she seems to be the most talked about girl on this site. It has piqued my interest though.

How medium are these medium tattoos on her profile? Not really a fan of tattoos
 
I don’t recall seeing any reviews in Athena at the sexforum. In contrast, she seems to be the most talked about girl on this site. It has piqued my interest though.

How medium are these medium tattoos on her profile? Not really a fan of tattoos
She only has a couple of tattoos.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t recall seeing any reviews in Athena at the sexforum. In contrast, she seems to be the most talked about girl on this site. It has piqued my interest though.

How medium are these medium tattoos on her profile? Not really a

That’s very good to know, was keen to see her anyway, and it just adds on extra need to see her!! 😝 Will have a trip to AKl end of the month, will see if I am lucky to secure a booking, I haven’t so far.
For that you need to ask terry as apparently he knows more then the receptionist 🙃
 
Back
Top