PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Asha Avery LF - Good Punt 👍

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam
  • Start date Start date
  • ★★★★★★★★★☆

Adam

Client
Messages
5
Reactions
24
Asha's profile always caught my attention and a few weeks ago my schedule finally allowed me to pay her a visit.

First impressions: She's pretty and really short, she probably put on a bit of weight since her photos were taken but still has everything in place, nice smile, friendly and the vibe felt right from the beginning.

Venue: It was my first time at LF and the place is nice and bright and more high end compared to the others but the shower routine was a bit annoying and I felt like it takes more time out of the booking going back and forth. I prefer DH set up where I can do everything in the room and they have nicer mirrors where I can watch from different angles.

The deed: passionate kisser, good (not excellent) CBJ, not many boundaries and willing to please. She's very flexible as her pictures suggest and managed to fuck her on many different positions. Fingering was allowed and her pussy was really wet, great eye contact which I find really hot. Managed to squeeze two shots in one hour and had a nice chat in between.
Pussy: outie
Anus: sorry can't remember
Would I go back? Yes, but there's a few girls I would like to see first.

Overall, a very reliable punt. Recommend 👍
 
Back
Top