The famous Ari... hard to book? Yes. Worth the grind? 1000%
I've been lucky enough to see Ari regularly over the past few months. Managed to just get some lucky times where she was available and I messaged. Unsure if there is truly a method to securing a booking. I've been somewhat loyal to Ari and not really ventured elsewhere. Maybe I'm missing out and sliding into the trap of falling in love.... but I've never regretted a single encounter. I tossed up with reviewing because I don't want to worsen the odds of getting a booking - but I feel compelled to write a review. I know there have been many, some may say 'simp' or 'overrated' - here are my honest thoughts, if you want to continue - that's up to you.
From the second you lock eyes with Ari, the session has begun. There's no awkward, unnatural exchange of paperwork and shower before the 'session begins' - it truly starts at the door. She's quite small. Killer smile and beautiful eyes. It feels somewhat too good to be true.... imagine a girl at the gym. The one that isn't caked in makeup or trying for attention. Relatively conservative attire and keeps to herself. But you can see enough to start to wonder what she's hiding... She has the face and demeanour that is instantly intriguing and attractive. But then you get to see her in lingerie. And she is just all round... perfect? I can't think of anything I'd desire more. In the most respectful way - she is perfect.
We get behind closed doors and in true GFE fashion, you feel like a kid again. Sneaking around with your girlfriend. Not wanting to be too loud or 'get caught'. I shower each time in extreme anticipation whilst having an overly thorough scrub, out of respect for her. My favourite thing is genuinely laying there after the shower, looking into her eyes and chatting. Catching up. There's something about her I can't help but want to get to know. To understand. It's hard to remember 'she's doing a job' or 'you've paid for this' - although I'm under absolutely no illusion it's anything other than that - Ari is just magic at truly making the hour feel like a proper GFE. I'm sure if you were there for 60 mins of pure physical satisfaction, she would also be incredible - just hasn't been my experience thus far.
I won't go too into detail about what Ari likes and dislikes and boundaries as I do think that is likely tailored to each client and how she feels on the day - so I don't wish to set any expectations, I think in general starting from a place of respect and consent goes without saying - but when comfortable, I think Ari is up for most things which is super cool. And makes the experience even more worthwhile.
CBJ, 10/10 - the eye contact, smirking, talking, getting into it with her full body and navigating yours....
HJ/Foreplay - 10/10 - it genuinely feels like she wants it as much as I do. She's so sensual and active. There's never a moment I feel her brain is elsewhere or half-assing it
Sex - 10/10 - constant interaction, eye contact, wandering hands, kissing.
Everytime feels like that sexy, steamy scene in a movie - except the fact I am so out of her league lol
I can't praise her enough. As overly complimentary as this is - I mean every word. For those annoyed at me because I'm raving over an already sought after WG, I apologise.
I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, maybe it's a phase. But without a doubt would say Ari is worth the wait and the expense every day of the week
I've been lucky enough to see Ari regularly over the past few months. Managed to just get some lucky times where she was available and I messaged. Unsure if there is truly a method to securing a booking. I've been somewhat loyal to Ari and not really ventured elsewhere. Maybe I'm missing out and sliding into the trap of falling in love.... but I've never regretted a single encounter. I tossed up with reviewing because I don't want to worsen the odds of getting a booking - but I feel compelled to write a review. I know there have been many, some may say 'simp' or 'overrated' - here are my honest thoughts, if you want to continue - that's up to you.
From the second you lock eyes with Ari, the session has begun. There's no awkward, unnatural exchange of paperwork and shower before the 'session begins' - it truly starts at the door. She's quite small. Killer smile and beautiful eyes. It feels somewhat too good to be true.... imagine a girl at the gym. The one that isn't caked in makeup or trying for attention. Relatively conservative attire and keeps to herself. But you can see enough to start to wonder what she's hiding... She has the face and demeanour that is instantly intriguing and attractive. But then you get to see her in lingerie. And she is just all round... perfect? I can't think of anything I'd desire more. In the most respectful way - she is perfect.
We get behind closed doors and in true GFE fashion, you feel like a kid again. Sneaking around with your girlfriend. Not wanting to be too loud or 'get caught'. I shower each time in extreme anticipation whilst having an overly thorough scrub, out of respect for her. My favourite thing is genuinely laying there after the shower, looking into her eyes and chatting. Catching up. There's something about her I can't help but want to get to know. To understand. It's hard to remember 'she's doing a job' or 'you've paid for this' - although I'm under absolutely no illusion it's anything other than that - Ari is just magic at truly making the hour feel like a proper GFE. I'm sure if you were there for 60 mins of pure physical satisfaction, she would also be incredible - just hasn't been my experience thus far.
I won't go too into detail about what Ari likes and dislikes and boundaries as I do think that is likely tailored to each client and how she feels on the day - so I don't wish to set any expectations, I think in general starting from a place of respect and consent goes without saying - but when comfortable, I think Ari is up for most things which is super cool. And makes the experience even more worthwhile.
CBJ, 10/10 - the eye contact, smirking, talking, getting into it with her full body and navigating yours....
HJ/Foreplay - 10/10 - it genuinely feels like she wants it as much as I do. She's so sensual and active. There's never a moment I feel her brain is elsewhere or half-assing it
Sex - 10/10 - constant interaction, eye contact, wandering hands, kissing.
Everytime feels like that sexy, steamy scene in a movie - except the fact I am so out of her league lol
I can't praise her enough. As overly complimentary as this is - I mean every word. For those annoyed at me because I'm raving over an already sought after WG, I apologise.
I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, maybe it's a phase. But without a doubt would say Ari is worth the wait and the expense every day of the week





