PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Anyone seen these stunners? (3xgirls with pics, plsss help)

greatscrum

Virgin
Messages
2
Reactions
0
Hi all, there are a few girls that have been on my radar for a while now and I have been DYING to see. Sadly things havent lined up and I was curious if any of you have had the pleasure :). Pics to help jog your memory or motivate u to try them out.

1. Duckiee greenz / Alix - https://escortify.co.nz/tauranga-escorts/duckiee-greenz-44498
Ass and thighs on this girl look next level. Not to mention she says shes 4ft 9 🤯 I love short girls with phat asses, so duckiee is right up my alley, but sadly she relocated to TGA. I'd definitely consider making the trip if anyone can recommend though... She offers anal and rimming too and I have been fantasising about my face between her cheeks, tonguing her asshole before sliding in 🥵 Curious whether she'd offer COF or CIM too...
1791138143206.png1791138553159.png1791138641020.png

2. EmmaLee (shortnsweet69 on locanto) - https://www.locanto.co.nz/hamilton/...WED-EmmaLee-pretty-feisty-petite-horny-x.html
Seen this girl pop up a few times on locanto in Hamilton and profile seems genuine to me. Love her curly hair and face seems pretty too. Nice petite frame and a good booty. Hopefully she offers rimming and anal too, does anyone know? Idk something tells me she would be an energetic rider lol
1791138931893.png1791139006917.png1791139066382.png

3. Spoiltxbrat / Dee on locanto (Hamilton)
Was always curious about this lady but was usually punting off escortify or NZG back in the days when I'd see her ads come up. I've seen a few positive reviews on adultforum for her and apparently she does NBJ for the right price. God i would love to cum in her throat. IMO what piques my interest is that she has one of the prettiest pussys I've ever seen, soooo pink and tight looking. I mean.. just look at it holy fuckkkk. Gorgeous face too. I'd love to see how it would grip my dick. I havent seen her ad in a while so dont have any way to get a hold of her. Im guessing its against the rules to post contact info on these forums, but if someone was to PM me and point me in the right direction I'd owe u biggg time.
vid of her pussy grip
1791140244715.png1791140446828.png1791140503056.png


Thanks in advance for any help!!
 
Back
Top