PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Anna - Vamps Trusted Review

Sta40

Lecher
Messages
681
Reactions
1,377
I visited Albany Angels/Vamps after nearly 6 months I guess. I started my punting from Vamps so she has been the longest on my to do list. Since I dint find anyone interesting at other places randomly happen to check Vamps and she was available. Booked only 30 mins since was a bit apprehensive after my last couple of visits at Vamps.

Receptionist said that they now also have started PSE service, though I thought it was always in the list.

I was sitting in the lounge and soon enters Anna with a nice smile. To be honest she looked gorgeous, absolute stunner to me. Probably one the most gorgeous girls I would have seen, slightly tall, pretty face, sexy figure. Should be late 20s.

Followed her upstairs and she has big ass which was jiggling all the way. It was a turn on straight away. She has a quick wash while I was on bed. She was looking very hot. She is a little more curvier than her pictures.

We started of with kissing which was good. No DFK but maybe I did not initiate. Went further down on her natural C cup which were soft and nice. No sag. She has quite a bit of tatoos on her.

Moving further down for DATY. Mouth watering peachy innie, every mans dream🫠😍. I haven't see a better pussy than hers. Spent good 10 mins down there while she was giving out subtle moans. Since it was a 30 mins booking had to skip the Bj and I was so hard that BJ would be the end of it lol. Went into missionary with very nice grip. Loved rubbing myself on her breasts while stroking in missionary. We also lip locked for few mins completely while thrusting harder.

Turned her around for doggy. She has a killer ass which jiggles with every stroke😍. Loved it.
Finally flipped her over and fucked her on the edge of the bed to finish off.

Only negative was the end, where she wrapped up as soon as I finished. To be honest it was time up anyways but yet. She also is not much of talker so could feel less interactive. Maybe will give a longer booking a go, absolute banger of a body.

Will I see her again, absolutely yes💯.
 
Their GFE option is $350 an hour and their PSE is $600 an hour. What in their PSE option, do they think justifies a (almost) doubling in price? My guess is their GFE is shit. Another one of those places with too many pricing tiers, if you ask me.

1790638627045.png
 
Their GFE option is $350 an hour and their PSE is $600 an hour. What in their PSE option, do they think justifies a (almost) doubling in price? My guess is their GFE is shit. Another one of those places with too many pricing tiers, if you ask me.

View attachment 2963
600 with extra for anal. Not worth it. Could fly for the day to Sydney, go see a Ginza Korean, have a great time, then fly back.
 
Their GFE option is $350 an hour and their PSE is $600 an hour. What in their PSE option, do they think justifies a (almost) doubling in price? My guess is their GFE is shit. Another one of those places with too many pricing tiers, if you ask me.

View attachment 2963
Apart from the Anal, which costs extra, you can get most of the PSE extras above in a 1 hour booking with your regular Chinese provider for $180 to $240 (it helps when she is your regular and likes you). Why pay 600?
 
Yep shes great in the sack but once your done shes cleaning up. It might be a true GFE is she chucked your stuff out and argued haha

But yes a fine ass and a great root
 
Back
Top