Appollonius
Client
- Messages
- 2
- Reactions
- 10
Was feeling horny asf but didn't want to spend a half a thousand on a service with a hot girl that gives meh service. Honestly, when I saw Alice's ad I thought it would be another old aunty using fake photos but dayum when I saw Alice in person I could tell I was gonna have a good time. Her English is great, she's super nice and easy to talk too. A solid punt for a $300 1 hour VIP service.
Alice ad
The accuracy of her photos is pretty spot on, she's is petite with great tits and ass. Tits not natural but not noticeable (at least to me).
Face/ body: 9/10. Might be a bit biased since thai chick's are my types
We started off with some light kissing, we didn't kiss for too long since my junk was already getting excited from just seeing her sexy figure. Her blowjob skills are fucking amazing, she'll deep throat it, lick it, go slow/ fast. After a bit I started face fucking her and she was taking it like a champ since I was going pretty deep.
Kissing: 7/10.
BJ skills: 8/10
After some face fucking she quickly wrapped my dick up with the rubber and we didn't waste time at all. We started off with some cowgirl and she was riding it so good I had to tell her to slow down before I busted. Next was missionary where I controlled the pace, I pinned her legs up high and fucked her tight pussy till we both cummed. Usually, I ain't prepared for a 2nd shot but that didn't stop her from giving me more head and after that I was back in the game. She told me her fav position is doggy so she went on all 4's ready to get her pussy pounded again.
Sex: 10/10. Never a 2nd shot so fast from previous escorts
We had some time left over so she gave me a pretty nice massage and after some good fucking it Def felt relaxing. Overall a pretty good service and wont be seeing another escorts for a while if Alice stays. Only thing was that we fucked on the massage table rather than a proper bed but still pretty good for $300 service.
Alice ad
The accuracy of her photos is pretty spot on, she's is petite with great tits and ass. Tits not natural but not noticeable (at least to me).
Face/ body: 9/10. Might be a bit biased since thai chick's are my types
We started off with some light kissing, we didn't kiss for too long since my junk was already getting excited from just seeing her sexy figure. Her blowjob skills are fucking amazing, she'll deep throat it, lick it, go slow/ fast. After a bit I started face fucking her and she was taking it like a champ since I was going pretty deep.
Kissing: 7/10.
BJ skills: 8/10
After some face fucking she quickly wrapped my dick up with the rubber and we didn't waste time at all. We started off with some cowgirl and she was riding it so good I had to tell her to slow down before I busted. Next was missionary where I controlled the pace, I pinned her legs up high and fucked her tight pussy till we both cummed. Usually, I ain't prepared for a 2nd shot but that didn't stop her from giving me more head and after that I was back in the game. She told me her fav position is doggy so she went on all 4's ready to get her pussy pounded again.
Sex: 10/10. Never a 2nd shot so fast from previous escorts
We had some time left over so she gave me a pretty nice massage and after some good fucking it Def felt relaxing. Overall a pretty good service and wont be seeing another escorts for a while if Alice stays. Only thing was that we fucked on the massage table rather than a proper bed but still pretty good for $300 service.