PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Alias Studios Closing Down

LoopLoop

Lecher
Messages
356
Reactions
1,007
Just saw this post , and it looks like they’re closing down Alias Studio and changing back to Debonairs. I honestly don’t know what they’re doing. It’s so confusing. The new Debonairs website is pretty bad. Not sure why they needed an update. They should focus on hiring younger, hotter girls, upgrading the premises and improving the service. A new website hardly seems like the priority.
 
Last edited:
Weird. Guess they were trying something different, a bit of an experiment, and it didn't work! Sounds like they don't know what the fuck they are doing to be honest.

I wonder how much money the blew during the whole thing, including on the new website? Main difference seems to be the cheesy background video and the carousel/slider. 🤔
 
I wouldn't be surprised if they just slopped the new website with AI, so $100 bucks worth of tokens.
 
Back
Top